Chapter 85- She's The Best

Cris's Pov

"Tió Cris" a voice says into my ear. I open one eye to see Rodrigo kneeling on Lucy's side of the bed. "Go back to your room" I whisper. "Want to sleep here" he says loudly and I can feel Lucy stir in my arms. I stroke her stomach. "Go back to bed" I whisper. "No I want Lucy cuddles" he says. You and me both kiddo.

"Fine" I say and pull the covers on the other side of Lucy back. "Hop in" I say. "I want to sleep in the middle" he says. Not a chance.

"Rodrigo either get in now or I'm going to take you back to your bed" I say. "No. Lucy, Tió Cris" he says putting his hands on her face. "Rodrigo don't wake her" I say slightly sitting up. "I like when Lucy cuddles me when I'm in the middle" he says.

"Why don't you cuddle her?" I say and he yawns. Finally he slips under the covers. I move Lucy's arm over him. "Now you have Lucy's cuddles" I say and wrap my arm back around her waist. "Lucy's cuddles are the best" he says. "That's because she is the best" I say nuzzling her neck.

I wake in the morning to find Lucy's head resting on my chest. Rodrigo has his head on her stomach. I never thought I'd be fighting with a three year old for my bed. Not to mind my woman. Well not my woman.

I run my fingers through her hair. It felt so good to have her in my arms. It felt good to talk to her Sunday night. What she said about Hugo made some sense. Talking to her about my Papi felt so normal. He would have really adored Lucy. I wish he was here to meet her. I was glad she was here. I smile remembering her face when she admitted she liked when I kissed her. I know she likes it as much as I do it.

"Something wrong with his bed" she says quietly. "I didn't know you were awake" I say. "What were you thinking about?" she says turning her head up to me. "My Papi"" I say and she smiles. "Why does your nephew like coming into bed with us so much?" she asks. "Apparently you have the best cuddles" I say. "Maybe I should share them around so" she says. "No can do. Those are reserved for Rodrigo and I" I say. "I'll keep that in mind" she says. "You make sure you do that" I say. I sigh.

"What's the matter?" she asks. "As much as I would love to stay like this" I say. "You have to get up" she says moving her head off my chest and carefully placing Rodrigo's head on the pillow.

"You not getting up?" I ask as she wraps the covers around her. "Nope" she says grinning. "I took the rest of the week off" she says. "Why?" I ask. "Thought I might be more use here than at work. Someone has to make sure a fight doesn't break out remember" she says. "I promised I wouldn't fight with Hugo anymore and I won't" I say. "I know" she says.

"So is this what you are going to do for the day?" I ask. "I'm going to do whatever Rodrigo wants to do. Today is Lucy and Rodrigo day" she says. "When is it going to be Cristiano and Lucy day?" I ask. "You have me at night" she says. "Oh really" I say. "You know what I mean" she says.

"Sorry I forgot the game" I say to Rio as I hand the fifa game to him. "It's alright. This way Wazza and I get to see your family again" he says as he walks past me and walks towards the kitchen. "Óle" Elma says as we enter the room. "Hey Elma" I say looking around the room. "They're all in the pool" she says. "Let's go say hi" Rio says. Since when does he want to say hi. I can hear Rodrigo's laughter before we could see him. "My son is having fun" Katia says from a sun lounger.

"Couldn't blame him" Rio says as I watch Lucy swinging my nephew around the pool. She swims him over to the side and hands him to Katia. Then she begins to climb the steps. The water drips off her skin as she reveals a black and white bikini. "No wonder you are always in such a good mood" Rio whispers to me as he looks Lucy up and down.

"Hello boys" Lucy says walking over to us. I grab a towel and wrap it around her. "Thanks" she says looking at me oddly. "You looked like you were having fun" Wayne says. "Ya you even made me want to jump in" Rio jokes. "We did. Now if you'll excuse me. I have a date with a three year old" she says. "Anything exciting?" Wayne asks. "Playing cars. What is it with boys and their toys" she says kissing me and leaving us watching her.