Chapter 104- I Just Wanted To Spoil You

Lucy's Pov

"I don't know about you but I'm tired of this" Cris says and lifts my feet of his lap. "What are you doing?" I ask as he heads towards the bedroom doors. He appears moments later with Tina at his side.

She had gone to her room when Cris and I came back to mine. We hadn't spoken since Josh and I found her with Mike at the weekend. And Josh was in a foul mood as he watched Cris with his sister. "Cris what are you doing?" I ask standing. "The pair of ye sit" he says pointing to the couch. "I'm not a dog" Tina and I say at the same time and we both sit at opposite sides of the couch. "Your boyfriend is insane" Tina says. "Well it makes a change. Normally she gets called the insane one" Cris says grinning at me. "Funny Cristiano but do you have a point to all of this" I say crossing my arms. "Ok I know ye both said things that ye didn't mean. Let me finish" he says holding my hand up as they both appear to want to talk. "You've been through too much to let who you date come between you all. Tina, Lucy and Josh are just looking out for you. They are worried and surely you can understand that. You are dating your counsellor. And ye two" he says looking at Lucy and Josh.

"You have got to let her make her own decisions. If they are mistakes, then there not your fault and you're not to blame" he says.
"He's so spending too much time with you" Tina says to me. "I know. But's he's right. Look I'll try and understand you and Mike been together. I'm just worried. I want you to concentrate on your recovery" I say. "I'm sorry" Tina says. "Me too" I say and we hug.

"If I can but up with Lucy dating a united muppet, then I guess I can try and somehow act like I like Mike. But it will take a while" Josh says. "Thanks bro" Tina says. "So that means everyone are friends again. Good" Cris says falling onto the couch. "Look at you being all helpful" I say sitting on his lap. "I just wanted to this on your face" I say tracing her smile with my finger. "I always smile when I'm with you" I say kissing him. "Oh someone pass me a bucket quick" Tina ."You have a room" Josh says. And Cris stands taking me with him. "Cris" I squeak.

"What you doing?" Cris asks from my bed. "Booking my flight to New York. I've been so busy, I nearly forgot" I say from my desk. "New York" he asks. I turn to face him. "Ya. Remember I'm going there for Christmas" I say. "You could stay here" he says. "Cris we've discussed this. You'll be busy playing football and your family will be over in the New Year so you won't be on your own. I always go home to New York to see Dad" I say. "I know. Just would like to have you around" he says.

"Well we have a few weeks till I go, so you'll see plenty of me till then" I say standing at the end of the bed. "I can think of what I'd like to see right now" he grins as he trails his finger down under my robe. "Cris" I jump. "What?" he asks smirking. "You know what. We can do that later. Right now I have shopping to do. I nearly have all my presents brought" I say moving away from the bed. And he groans. "You don't have to come with me shopping" I say. "Have I told you how great a girlfriend you are" he says laying back against her pillow. Oh he look so hot right now. "You are mean" I say and jump onto the bed and he starts kissing me. "Can't resist me" he says rolling me onto my back.

              **************************Saturday*******************************

The intercom rings. "Hello" I say. "Delivery for a Ms. Smith" a man says. "I'll be down in a minute" I say. What delivery I think as I head to lift. Cris was in Newcastle playing football and I was at work. The place was quite since no one else was here and I was getting so much work done. "Hi I'm Ms. Smith" I say to the man at the door. "Please sign here" he says and I sign the paper. "Have a nice day" he says handing me the single rose. "You too" I say.