Chapter 90- What Do You Want?

Cristiano's Pov

"Lucy are you ready yet?" I shout through the bathroom door. "The sooner we go the sooner we are back" I say moving to sit on the bed. Another dinner. I swear eating is the only thing we've done this week. "I'm almost ready" Lucy says peeking her head out through a small opening in the door. I groan. Bet she's not even dressed yet I think. "It's not my fault Rodrigo wouldn't go to sleep if I didn't read him a story. Zé isn't as good as me" she says closing the door.

"How come he gets to stay at home" I ask loud enough for her to hear me. Lucky Zé. I was looking forward to just relaxing with Lucy tonight. The two of us were playing with Rodrigo after I got home from the match when Katia informed us that we were all going for dinner.

"He's minding his son" she says opening the door a little to pop her head out once more. "Why don't we stay and watch him and Zé can go out instead" I say. "Because your sister decided that she wanted to spend time with her mother and siblings" she says holding a hair brush near her head. "I'm only going because I reminded your mother that she wouldn't see me for a while and of course I had to come" she says smiling. "Plus someone has to make sure you don't stab Hugo with a steak knife" she says laughing.

"Where is Nuno going anyway? There is no way he is only meeting a friend" she asks disappearing back into the bathroom. "Why do you say that?" I ask. "Because a guy doesn't wear that much aftershave for a night with his mates" she says. "He may have met a girl" I say laying down flat on the bed. I hear the door open. "And you're just telling me this now. What's her name? Where did he meet her? What's she like?" she asks sounding like a sixteen year old girl. I laugh. "I don't know. All I know is he's been chatting to some girl and he seems to like her. Plus if he's busy with his love life, he'll stay out of mine" I say.

"Now him coming up with this plan for me to be your pretend girlfriend hasn't been that bad. For one I took that smile of Hugo's face and beaten you at pool" she says. And put a smile on my face I think.

"Do we really have to go tonight?" I ask. "Yes" she says and I throw my arm over my eyes. "Your mother really likes this idea of one last meal before how did she put it. Oh ya before everyone gets back to their own lives and start ignoring her again" she says. "You've met my mother she's hard to ignore. "We could say the car wouldn't start" I say. "And what about the other two cars sitting in the driveway. Plus your mother is going to the restaurant with us. And more importantly, I'm not wasting this dress" she says. I sit up to see her standing at the dresser. Her long black hair is styled up. The purple one shoulder dress is moulded around her body showing every delightful inch of her curves. And the bare legs. The legs.

"Will I do?" she asks smiling at my reaction in the mirror as she clasps her 7 necklace back around her neck. "You look" I say but can't get the words out. "It's not too much?" she asks. "You look breath taking" I say. Absolutely breath taking I think as I fall back onto my back once more.

"Flattery won't make me change my mind and stay in tonight. Come on your mother is waiting for us" she says grabbing my hand and pulling me up so I'm sitting up again. "It's not flattery if it's the truth" I say and stand up to catch her arm and twirl her back towards me and not the door. She lets out a giggle. "What was are you doing?" she asks as I take one hand of hers into mine and wrap the other around her waist.

"Dance with me?" I ask. "There's no music" she says. "We don't need any" I say as we sway together. "What has gotten into you? Your mother told me that you hate to dance" she says resting her head on my chest. "She's not you" I say resting my chin on top of her head.