Chapter 107- It Was Never Pretend For Me

Cristiano's Pov

"Say it again" I say kissing her hand. She rolls her eyes and laughs. "I love you" she says smiling. "Now stop asking me to say it. It's starting to get annoying" she says. "Annoying you is one of the reasons you love me" I smile. "I'm beginning to wonder why I do" she says. "Ok ok I get it. Silly of me anyway to annoy you when you haven't had much sleep" I say. "And who's fault is it that I got no sleep" she says. "It's not my fault you find me irresistible" I grin.

"Well I do now. So you can forget what you are thinking right now. I am not having sex with you in the back of this car. Especially when the driver can see" she whispers. "You didn't seem to mind" I say before her hand claps over my mouth. "Don't mention the plane. Anyway we're almost at the house" she blushes.

And you're with me I think as I pull her closer to me. When I planned this weekend I never imagined it would end like this. Knowing she loves me as much as I love her.
As Marcosa welcomes us into the house, I follow Lucy. "You certainly brightened up since this morning" I say. "Well I had a very enjoyable plane journey" she grins.

"Enjoy that happy moment cos it won't last long" Nuno says as he walks down the stairs. "What are you doing up so early. I thought you had plans last night?" I ask. I know he was looking forward to his own plans. "I did. But then I had a visitor arrive" he says. "Who?" Lucy asks. "Am I missing the party?" a voice asks from the stairs.

"Great" I mumble. Just great. Why does he have to be here now I think as Hugo comes closer. "Did you have a nice time in Madeira?" Hugo asks as he walks to the couch. "It was wonderful. I can see why your brother likes it so much" Lucy smiles at me. "I often find it hard to understand why my brother likes certain stuff or people" he smirks. "That's it" I yell and Lucy pulls me back. "You have to get ready for training and I have to get ready for work. Let's go unpack" she says. He messes everything I think as I storm up the stairs.

"So Lucy liked Madeira?" Nuno asks when I get back from training. "She loved it. I'm glad I took her" I say. "I'm glad. So did she tell you not to kill Hugo yet or has she given up on that" Nuno jokes. "Where is he?" I ask. "Around here somewhere. I couldn't believe it when he arrived" Nuno says shaking his head. "You should have phoned" I say. "I didn't want to ruin your trip" he says. "Thanks. I'm sorry he ruined your plans with Anna though" I say. "I think of something to make it up to her" he shrugs.

"I don't even no why he is here. Máe and the others aren't here" I say. "Wants to make peace with his brother according to Dolores" Nuno says. "So Máe nagged him to come here and now I can't complain to her about it. Great" I say. "Well at least you have Lucy on your side" Nuno says. "Come again?" I ask. "She told Hugo to grow up before he looses his brother" he says. "Really" I say. "Ya. Although I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little disappointed she didn't hit him" he laughs. "She really is something. Isn't she" I smile. "Who would have thought lady killer Ronaldo would finally fall in love" Nuno grins. "Guess I just needed to meet Lucy" I say.

I look at my watch. It's only 2.30 which means it's hours until Lucy is home. Home I think. This place does really feel like a home when she is here. I decide to unpack my suitcase and sort out my closet. Nuno was gone to see Anna and I didn't know or care where Hugo was. "When did I buy this?" I mumble picking up a navy shirt. I throw off my t-shirt and put my arms into the navy shirt. I hear Marcosa bark loudly. "Cristiano" I hear someone yell as the door bangs loudly.

I head downstairs and see Lucy. "Lucy. What are you doing back so early?" I ask.

"You texted saying you wanted to talk. But it's me who wants to talk" she yells. "What text?" I ask. "You lied to me" she shouts. "What? When? Lucy what's the matter?" I ask. She seems really upset. "Don't touch me" she shouts when I try to touch her. "Lucy" I say. "You lied to me. You lied to me from the start" she yells. "I didn't lie to you" I say. What am I meant to have done I think.