Chapter 106- Love And BETRAYAL

Lucy's Pov

His arm rest around my shoulder as we watch the sun set. This whole trip has been wonderful. I'm amazed he did all of this for us. For me. Meeting his grandmother today was so lovely. To see how proud she was of her grandson, was a lovely sight.

"Now why don't you go upstairs and change. I believe there's something in your suitcase that you may like" he grins against my cheek. "Can't I look around first" I say and he sighs. "It's a house" he says. "Which is fab" I say walking over to the glass doors. "I like it and so does Máe" he says. "I can't believe you brought me here and did all of this" I say turning to face him.

"I figured with you going to New York for Christmas soon, we needed to spend time alone together" he shrugs. "Is this my Christmas present?" I ask. "No" he smiles. "I wouldn't care if it was" I say. "But you'd like something to unwrap all the same" he smiles wrapping his arms around my waist. "Well I could unwrap you" I smirk. "I swear you try to kill me sometime on purpose" he groans.

"Well I might have to let you unwrap me as a present. You are so hard to buy for" I say. "As cheesy as he sounds. All I want for Christmas is you. All I want is you" he says and I pull his head to mine.

He shows me to our bedroom and hands me my phone to call Tina. I wonder why he wants me to call her but he seems hell bent on me been busy enough that I wouldn't stop him from getting dressed quickly himself.

"Cris" I call out as I make my way down the stairs. "Don't come down" he shouts and runs to the bottom of the stairs. "Wow. You look stunning" he says. "Thank you. And thank you for the dress. You really are spoiling me" I say. "You deserve it" he says as I reach the bottom step. "I think I deserve" I whisper into his ear. "To know what you are up to" I say and he laughs. He kisses my forehead. "Close you eyes and hold my hand" he says and I roll my eyes. "Seriously" I say. "Please" he says holding out his hand.

I gasp when I open my eyes. "Cris" I say feeling tears building up. "You like" he says. "This is gorgeous" I say looking at the candle lit table in the room. "Not as gorgeous as you. Come sit and eat" he says.

I spent the whole dinner thinking how lucky I was. He had organised a private chef and done all of this for me. For us.

"What are you thinking?" he asks as we sit outside on the patio in front of the open fire. "How lucky I am" I say turning to look at him. "Thank you for doing all this" I say. "Your welcome. Desert?" he asks.

"Is this actual food?" I smirk. "And you think I only have one thing on my mind" he grins shifting me a little so he could stand. "You usual do when it comes to me" I grin up at him. "I actually had ice cream in mind. But we could always combined the two" he smirks and I throw a cushion at him.

"Feed me first then you can practice undressing me for Christmas" I say standing. "Have you given up on finding me a present?" he asks as we walk back inside the house. "No but who said I only had to buy you one" I say and hear him laugh as he heads to the kitchen.

"You won't find anything good. There all Máe's" he says as I look through the nearby CDs. "Hello Frank Sinatra isn't bad. Oh Elvis" I say. He takes the CD and presses play.

As we sway to the music, he holds me close, humming the song into my ear.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too for I can't help falling in love with you, for I can't help falling in love with you" he sings.

I pull back from him and stare into his eyes. Did he just?

"We have an early start in the morning. We should go to bed" he says and lets me go and turns of the music. "Cris" I say but he's already making his way towards the stairs.

What just happened there?

"Cris" I say walking through the bedroom door as he unbuttons his shirt. "It's late" he says. Ok he doesn't want to talk. Fine.