Chapter 7

A/N Hey Guys! Please show some love by voting! I appreciate it a lot :)) (Double chinning of happiness)

By the time I get home, I'm feeling overwhelmed. All I want to do is eat, and then take a shower, then fall into bed and never rise again. My back muscles are all tense. I really need to get a comfy cover for my car seat.

"I'm home!" I yell into an empty dark house. Or so I think until I hear moaning and groaning.

I throw my windbreaker onto the couch, but then there's a "Hey!"

I drop my backpack and switch on the lights. A girl with long brown hair is taking off my jacket from where it landed on her face.

"Ewww, Chris! What the hell!" I yell as the girl gets off the couch, AND my brother.

"Hey Jazz," He looks up at me all smug with his hands crossed behind his head, and his whole body sprawled out on the couch.

"What did Mom tell you?! No more girls over at the house," I glare at him. The girl that had been all over my older brother is putting on her shirt as fast as she can.

"Is Mom here?" Chris says finally getting up.

"No but that doesn't mean you can just- "

"Uhh bye Chris" The girl interrupts quickly, and walks out the front door with her head down. Her cheeks are damn red, even more evident since her skin is paler than anyone I've ever met.

"Well now look what you've done. I was really hitting it off with Kristy ... or Katherine was it?" Typical Chris. He doesn't even have the decency to remember the names of his victims.

"Keep your make out sessions out of this house Chris." I say picking up my jacket from where the girl dropped it. Chris follows me into the kitchen, and sits on one of the wooden stools.

"What you making?" He asks like it's no big deal that his poor younger sister's innocent eyes are probably scarred for life.

"I'm not cooking for you, if you think that's what I'm gonna do." I pull out some cheese, butter, and a tomato. I could really go for a grilled cheese sandwich.

"Fine, be that way." He drums his fingers on the counter, and starts messing around on his phone.

When I finish cooking, and Chris finally figures out that I'm serious about not giving him any, he leaves the kitchen. Taking over the now warm stool that he was occupying. I decide to look up Jade's address on google maps, because I have no idea where her house actually. Except that it's in a wealthy neighborhood.

The directions come up, and I screen shot them before enjoying the rest of my food.

After washing my plate, I walk down the hall to my bedroom. It's still early so I grab my towel, and walk towards the bathroom I share with my mom. She should be home by seven, after her shift at the Italian restaurant she works at.

I lock the door, remove my clothes, and start the hot water. I'm enjoying myself until I realize there's no conditioner, which I need. Which I can't LIVE without because my hair is frizz city.

"Damn it!" I slide the curtain open a little, and throw the empty bottle into the waste bin. I rinse the shampoo out of my hair. I can make a quick stop to the store. Because there is no way in Honey Booboo that I'm skipping a condition.

Turning the shower off, and wrapping myself up I skip to my room and dress. Call me extreme, but no one can see me with my hair out of control. It could potentially cause me to lose the only friend that I have, and demolish any future chance I've got with Jordan.

***

The only store that carries the miracle brand of conditioner I use is Pavilion's. Sure for me, it can be kind of pricy, but hair is the only thing I will invest money into.

My hair is still wet, and starting to stick onto my forehead. Gross Jasmine. What a time to be alive.

I'm grabbing a couple conditioners from the rack, when I hear Alyssa talking from the opposite aisle (believe me, I can detect her nasty voice from a mile away). Out of all the people I could coincide with at a freakin Pavillion's, why HER?

"Yah so the party starts at ten, and like my brother's band is gonna play," She says.

Hmmm, party huh? Ehh, she's probably always throwing parties at her house.

"Yah, I'm gonna wear that beige dress with the little crystal necklace- "Blah blah blah. I consider ending my eavesdropping, but what she says next riles me up.

"Yah, Jordan is like sooo in love with me. He's definitely going to ask me out."

Excuse me? Hell nah bish, that is MY man.

I can't stay any longer. I take my conditioners and head straight to a self -check out. I pay, grab my bag, and curse the tampons I know she's buying. I hope she bleeds through her dress.

Actually now that I think about it my period should be coming next week, so maybe I should turn back for some pads.

Mmm, tomorrow I'm on roll out right now. Plus, my hair can't bear another moment without the blessing of coconut conditioner.

 Plus, my hair can't bear another moment without the blessing of coconut conditioner