Chapter 2 - Let the games begin.

After finding my way out of that deserted hall, I went to my car to find my little sister waiting there.

“Sheesh, what took you so long? I’ve been waiting for an eternity.” She said with an attitude.

“Calm your attitude before you end up walking. I just, uhm, got help up after gym last period.” I said semi-lying.

She just stared at me as if she were trying to figure me out. “Whatever. I have homework.”

We got in the car & drove back to our house. I went upstairs to my room & went straight to my English, Math, & History homework. These teachers are nuts.

I was in the middle of a math equation when I heard the front door open & slam close, making me slightly jump.

“Dad I’m home!” Yelled the voice to be known as my brother.

I decided to take a break from my homework & get something to eat. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I decided to cook a mini pizza until dinner so I pre-heated to oven to 350 degrees.

SCORE! You make this too easy bruh.” I know that voice. I decided to be nosey & follow the voice. It led to our game room on the level below the one I’m at. We have a 3 story house.

I opened the door to see my brother & him playing NBA 2k12 on the X-Box.

“You guys mind quieting down? People are trying to do homework!” I shouted over the game, only for them to still ignore me.

“Helloooooo?” Still nothing. They don’t want to listen huh? I decided to grab the remote & turn the TV completely off. They turned & faced me with glares. But him had a evil smirk with his glare.

“What the fuck’ Dee?!” Screamed Craig.

“You guys weren’t listening to me so I had to get your attention somehow.” I said a little annoyed.

“Well what was so important you had to turn off the TV. I was winning!” He continued to yell.

“Psst. Yeah, right bro. You can’t even beat me.” I said. “But I was telling you and your…friend to be quiet because I’m trying to do homework!

“Yeah, whatever, bye.” He said grabbing the remote & turning the TV back on.

I rolled my eyes & walked back upstairs as they continued their game. I walked back into the kitchen to see the oven was heated. I walked to the freezer and took out the frozen pizza. I took it out the box & out the plastic wrapper and placed it on the pan. I picked the pan up & bent down to place it in the oven.

“Damn, this is the best view in the house.”

I jumped, causing the oven to slam shut. I turned around to see him with a smirk on his face.

“Perv.” I mumbled hoping he wouldn’t hear.

“I heard that.” He said grinning.

“Yeah, well don’t expect to see it every time you’re over.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Aww, I guess I’ll only see it at school.” He said with a wink.

I scoffed. “What are you doing up here anyways?”

He shrugged. “Came to get drinks for me & Craig.”

Hm, I just got the best idea. I decided to get him back for seducing me at school, so I walked up to him. I looked up at him & I placed my hand on his thigh & I instantly felt him tense up. I moved my right hand to his chest, right above his heart. I felt his heart rate quicken at my touch.