Chapter 15 - Paternity Test.

Destiny POV.

I pulled up to his drive way, noticing his car was now here. Good. It will make this that much easier.

“Destiny, why are we at Trey’s house?” Ayana asked.

Yeah, her ass’ ran after me. Good. I can use her for backup up. I’m prepared to whoop a pregnant bitch’s ass’ if I have too.

“Well, I may have left out a small detail….” I trailed off.

She raised her eyebrows in curiosity, “And that is….?”

“She lives with him.” I said threw gritted teeth. The thought of them living together disgusts me.

Her eyes widened, and her mouth gaped open. “Are you serious?! That’s not fucking’ small that is like King Kong huge!

I shrugged. “Well, let’s just go in, I got some stuff to handle.”

She laughed, “You are one determined bitch’!

I shrugged, “It’s just how I do, and he doesn’t deserve to be lied to.” I said, and she nodded.

We got out the car and walked to the door. I rang the door bell two or three times but there was no answer.

“He’s gotta be here…” I mumbled.

“Does he have a spare?” Ayana questioned as she looked around.

I decided to help her. The mat? No. The mailbox? No. The flower pots? N-Yes!

“I got it!” I said overjoyed.

Ayana snickered as I put the key in the doorknob hole. I slowly turned the key in the hole until I heard the ‘click’.

I opened the door slowly as I crept in; Ayana hot on my trail. As I stepped into the house, I heard what sounded like, grunts and moans.

Could they be…? Noooo.

I looked at Ayana and she nodded, telling me to go on. I walked down the hallway to his door, which was open. I took a little peek in the part that was open, and there I saw it.

She was on top of him, in a bra and thong.

He was under her, in only boxers.

Another part of me just died inside, but I maintain to keep my cool. NOT! The anger and jealousy started to kick in.

I pushed the remainder of the door open, making it hit the wall, and speed walked over to his bed. I took Jasmin by her hair, dragged her off the bed, and slammed her onto the floor.

(A/N: Jaz you know I love you!)

She was kicking and clawing at my hands, but I wasn’t budging. “Tell him the truth!” I yelled in her face.

“What the fuck’ are you talking about?!” She yelled back, still trying to unloosen my hands from her hair.

By now, Trey noticed his toy wasn’t on top of him, and was jumping off the bed.

“Destiny! What the fuck’ are you doing?!” He yelled, trying to pry me off of Jasmin.

“She needs to tell you the fucking’ truth!”

“Let her go. NOW.” He said coldly.

I released her, and she immediately ran into the arms of Trey, ‘sobbing’. He wrapped his arms protectively around her.