Chapter 8 - You're hurting me.

I was stunned at first, but started kissing him back anyways. He placed his right hand on the side of my face, gently stroking my cheek with his thumb, deepening the kiss. Soon enough, his tongue was having a battle with mine. His lips felt so right against mine. Out of all the guys I’ve kissed, his lips were the softest.

He put so much passion in the kiss, & of course I returned it. It’s as if he was the old Trey, the one who wasn’t afraid to love. Like he wanted to tell me he can love me, but was afraid.

After about 15 seconds, he pulled away, but I kept my eyes closed. I wanted to cherish this moment for as long as I could. Who knows how long it would be until this would happen again?

After realizing I must look stupid with my eyes closed ages after the kiss was over, I fluttered them open.

And there he was, a huge smirk on his face. “So you didn’t want to kiss me, huh?” He said.

I blushed & playfully rolled my eyes to try & keep away the huge the grin that was about to appear on my face. “Shut up!” I screeched.

He laughed & continued to smirk. “It’s aight, shawty. I tend to have that effect on the ladies. But now that we got your wanting to kiss me out of the way,” He put his arms around me from behind & whispered seductively in my ear, “How about you take me up on that offer of fuckking you senseless.” He said before he winked.

I rolled my eyes, getting out of his grasp & began walking back to his car. “In your dreams baby-boy.” I called out over my shoulder.

“It’s gonna become reality soon.” He said running after me.

- – – –

Next Day.

Outfit of choice by @xTayLovesPiex :D

Walking up to my locker the next day, I was met with an unpleasant surprise,

Trey & that girl that he’s always making out with.

That hit me hard. Did that kiss not mean anything to him? Was he playing with my emotions, as his ex did his? Or was he just too afraid to get attached to me. Either one, I still felt betrayed. I know we’re not dating, but forreal though..who goes around kissing more then one girl?

All these thoughts ran through my head as I slowly approached them. I had a plan.

I lightly taped the girl on her shoulder. She broke out of the kiss & turned to face me. She looked me up & down as if I disgusted her. Trey on the other hand, had an amused smirk on his face.

“What?” She spat.

I put on a fake grin. “I need to talk to him.” I said pointing to Trey.

“Well we’re in the middle of something. So go away.” She said shoo’ing me with her hand.

I slapped her hand out of my face. “Excuse me? You are NOT my mama. So why don’t you make like a cow & move?” I said still ‘smiling.’

Both of their eyes widened in shock. “I don’t know who you think you a-”

“Destiny Aspree’ Monroe.” I interrupted. ‘That’s who I am. & You are?”

“Jasmin Alexis Yancey, AKA Captain of the cheer leading team, but BKA Head Biitchh of this school. So I advise you get lost.” She said coldly.

I opened my mouth about to protest, only to be interrupted by Trey. “Ah, don’t think about it Destiny.” He told me, then turned to the Jasmin girl. “I have to talk to her about our project for sexx ed,”

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. Even Lord knows we are not about to talk about that damn project.

“So I’ll talk to you later. Aight baby?” He continued.

She pouted, but nodded anyways. “Fine.”

She whispered something in his ear, but I didn’t hear very well, but it was something on the lines of “You owe me” & we all know what that could mean.

“Aight, I gotchu later on baby,” He said as he pulled her closer to him by the waist. “Now get cha sexy asss to class,” He smacked her on the asss and winked.

He knows what he’s doing. He’s trying to make me jealous, but it’s not going to work.

She winced with, what seemed to be, pain. “Oucchhh! Treeyyyy!” She whined.

“Sorry, baby.” He said.

“It’s okay.” She said & gave him one last peck on the lips. “See you later.”

She walked past me & she pushed past my shoulder. This bitcchhhhhh. I’m boutta cut a hoee. She bringin’ out my ghettoness!

“Don’t think about it,” Whispered a deep, raspy, voice in my ear.

I turned around to find that he was a little too close for my liking, so I put my hand on his chest & pushed him back with force, making him stumble a few steps back.

“So what did you wanna talk about?” He asked.

I rolled my eyes & took him into the janitor’s closet. This brings back so many memories!

After I closed the door, I began to speak, “Why were you making out with her?” I demanded.

He chuckled & leaned on the shelf. “Damn, you sure are straight forward.”

“Tell me.”

He shrugged. “She’s my girlfriend. What else am I going to do with her?”

“Wow, I never thought you would stoop that low. So you go around kissing other girls while you have a girlfriend?” I pleaded.

“She’s nothing serious. She messes around as much I do.” He said as if it were no big deal.

“So why even call yourselves a couple?” I asked.

“We’re both like head of this school. So people thought we should be together. She was hot, so, I made it happen.” He said coolly.

“That’s a bunch of bullshit.” I spat.

He got off the shelf & walked over to me. He pulled me by the waist, nothing was separating us. “You know who I’d rather be with.” He said sincerely, looking deeply in my eyes.

That made me feel as if I was on the world’s largest roller coaster drop. It made my stomach do backflips to hear him say that. But it wasn’t fooling me.

“You have a funny way of showing it.” I rolled my eyes & took a step back.

He sighed. “Well what the fuckk do you want me to do about it Destiny?”

I can tell he was getting frustrated, but I don’t care. He’s playing with my emotions.

“You know what you can do.” I said softly.

“You know why I can’t do that!” He said coldly.

That. Is. It. “Stop blaming others for your problems! I get it, she broke your heart, but you can’t keep using that as an excuse not to love someone! I’ve been heartbroken too, but I’m willing to go through it again with the fuckking player of the school! Newsflash Trey, you’re not the only one in the world who has had a broken heart before, the best thing about them is they make you stronger. Do you realize that by doing what you’re doing, you’re not only hurting yourself inside, but you’re hurting me? Because if you do realize it, you must love causing other people pain?” I yelled.

The expression on his was a mixture of hurt & guilt. He just stared at me for a while. After realizing he wasn’t going to say anything, I turned & walk out the door.

————————-