Chapter 11 - I can't leave em' alone.

“Pregnant.” He repeated.

You know that feeling when you’re leaning in a chair & it almost falls, that mini heart attack feeling? Yeah, well that’s how I’m feeling. But i’ts repeating its self over & over.

I couldn’t control it anymore, the tears started streaming down my face.

Trey noticed this & immediately ran to my rescue. He tried to pull me into his chest, but I shoved him off of me harshly, causing him to stumble back a couple feet.

“Don’t. Fucking’. Touch me.” I scowled.

“Look, I didn’t-”

“Want to hurt me?” I finished for him. “You never want to hurt me! Now you have a fucking’ baby on the way. Don’t you use your fucking’ peanut sized brain enough to know that’s enough to break me?” I screamed, tears still running down my face.

His face suddenly got hard. He clenched his jaw & his fists. This is the angriest I’ve seen him. “I fucked’ with her before I even knew you existed! So you can’t be mad! You are so damn emotional! Sure, I have a baby on the way, but that doesn’t change how I feel about you. You will always be important to me & deep down you know that but you’re too damn stubborn to admit it to yourself!” He yelled back.

I guess he’s right, but still. That hurts. Does he just expect that to change my mind though? I mean, he’s going to be a father, in 9 months, of a kid that’s not mine.

“Emotional?” I yelled. “I’m fucking’ emotional because the boy who claims he loves me, has a baby! That’s not fucking’ emotional that’s a fucking’ rational re-action. The way I’m reacting is normal, tell this to another one of yo’ ski’s & see how they react. It may not change your feelings about me, but it does show you like sticking yo’ thang in anythang.

He was still furious, but didn’t respond. He didn’t even dare look at me, he looked at the floor underneath his feat, while I glared at him in disgust. We sat there in awkward silence until I decided to break it.

“How long?” I asked calmly.

He looked at me & knitted his eyebrows in confusion. “Wh-”

“How fucking’ long have you known she was pregnant?” I interrupted.

He looked back at the floor, hanging his head in disappointment.

“I swear if you don’t answer me.”

“A month & a half.” He said.

“So you knew, even before I was in the picture?!” I yelled. “So what were you gonna do? Lead me on, expecting me not to find out?! No, you were just thinking on getting me in the bed, but your lovely play didn’t go as you planned it.”

“That was my plan in the beginning. Then I realized how important you are to me.”

I scoffed. “Whatever Trey. Don’t text me, don’t call me. If you see me walkin’ walk the other way, or you will regret it. Don’t say my name, don’t even think about me. Just, stay out of my life.

And with that, I walked out on him, & went back to enjoying my night with Diggy.

- – – –

“How ya holdin’ up kid?” Asked Ayana.

We’re in lunch, & after the dance on Friday, I told her about everything, she was very understanding & helped me stop moping around lately.