Chapter 16 - Breaking Point.

Trey’s POV.

I felt the rage and anger begin to fill my body. My jaw was set, my eyes narrowed, and my fist, clenched. I fought with myself to keep calm as the anger filled my body.

Yeah. I feel kind of bad, but not really. I wouldn’t have a good fuck’ in 9 months. I can’t risk that! She continued over the phone.

That was my last straw.

I stormed over to the large couch she was sitting on. I paused at the edge of the sofa for a moment, then she saw me. Her eyes widened in shock and se dropped the phone.

My anger took over me, and before she could say anything, my hands were around her throat.

“You fucking’ killed my kid?!” I yell in her face, adding more pressure to her throat.

She was under me struggling to get my hands from around her throat, while I straddled her.

“You’re a selfish bitch’!” I spat threw gritted teeth, “You kill a human being because you wouldn’t be able to fuck’?!”

Her caramel skin color, was now turning in to a bright shade of red. I released my hands from around her neck, and groggily got off the couch.

I stood over her and watched as she struggled to breath. Her body was limp, as if she had no bones.

“You don’t know how bad I want to kill you right now.” I spoke calmly, “I want you to know what it feels like to be dead.”

“I…fucking’…hate…you…you dick’!” She croaked.

“You weren’t saying that when you were on top of me riding it, now were you?” I smirked.

Suddenly, my front door burst open. I snapped my head towards the door, and about 10 police officers were charging my way. They were all armored with guns pointing in my direction.

“Hands up!” One yelled.

I threw my hands up in surrender. One of the more masculine officers ran towards me. He took both of my hands behind my back, and handcuffed them. Tight.

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense.” The officer lectured as he led my to the police car.

- – – –

Destiny’s POV. 9:23 AM.

Outfit of choice by @EmmzINLOVEWITMB :)

I trotted downstairs to watch my favorite morning cartoon. The Fairly Odd Parents._

Don’t judge me. Cosmo, Wanda, Timmy, and Poof are awesome!

Once I got downstairs, I noticed the TV already on and my little sister watching it. I made my way to the couch and plopped down on it.

“How come I haven’t seen you around lately?” I question.

She shrugged, “Don’t know.” She says, her eyes still glued to the television.

I grab the remote out of her hand and turn the TC off.

“Hey!” She yells.

“Talk to me.”

She sighs, “I met this boy.”

My eyes widen, “Oh! My! Gosh! Who is he?! What’s he like?!” I ramble on.

She rolls her eyes, “Jeez. Calm down. It’s no biggie.”