Chapter 4 - 'Study' Session.

Trey POV

Today was the day I had to go to Destiny’s house for our project in Sexx Ed. It’s not awkward for me because that’s exactly what I want to do to her. SEX’ her. ;)

I drove down the street looking for the address she told me at school today. 143 Mindless Drive. When I found the house, I hopped out of my Black Range Rover & walked over to the door.

I raised one hand and rung the doorbell. Moments after, I heard shuffling and footsteps. The door opened, revealing a tall, brown-skinned man, who was slightly bald. He was a little intimidating.

“Uh, H-Hi Sir. I-I’m Trey, Destiny’s partner f-for our school pr-project.” I stuttered. Woah, that’s new.

He glared at me for a second. “Ah, I was told you were coming over. I’m John, Destiny’s father.” He said, extending his arm.

“N-Nice to meet you sir.” I said, shaking his hand.

He opened the door wider and I stepped in. As he closed the door, he said, “Destiny’s in her room. Third door on the right.”

I nodded. “Thank you sir.” I said, & headed for the stairs.

I’ve been here a couple times with Craig, & never met their dad. Glad I didn’t, I might have pissed my pants.

As, I walked up the stairs, I noticed a closed door that was purple with pictures of a little girl & what looks to be her mom. Must be Destiny’s room. I smiled to myself, she was so cute.

I knocked on her room door. “Come in!” I heard her say.

Opening the door, my jaw immediately dropped and I lost my breath. Destiny…bending over…ass’ in my direction…heaven, help me. She seemed to be looking for something in her backpack, which was on the ground.

“Uhm-Uh …” I stuttered. Damn, I’m doing that alot lately.

Destiny stood up and glanced in my direction. My eyes crawled down her body, as I took in her uniform. Her hair was straightened. She wore a red and black plaid skirt that reached her mid thigh. She also wore a white button down blouse with a black vest that reached right below her ribs over it, and a red plaid tie. It was uniform day at school. She had on black heels and..

“Stockings?” I asked, holding in a laugh.

She rolled her eyes. “My dad said I look more formal in them.”

I couldn’t hold in my laugh anymore. “Yeah, & Daddy knows best!”

She pouted. “Uniforms suck!”

“I don’t know, it’s pretty sexy.” I said, with a wicked smirk.

She threw her head back & laughed. “Really?!”

“Positive.” I said.

Her smile quickly faded into a smirk as she came closer to me. My breath got caught in my throat and my heart sped up with every step she took. The things this girl can do to me..

She approached me and, tangling her hands in my hair, she said seductively, “Maybe I can be your sexy school girl.” Her chest was heaved against mine.

My hands went to her waist and I pulled her closer. “Sounds..enticing.“ I wore an identical smirk.

SCORE!

Me – 2
Her – 2

She kissed the side of my mouth and broke away from me. I touched the spot where her lips ad recently been, and smiled.