Chapter 1

Hi! I'm Willow and I'm 5. I lost my pack, and now I'm lost. I walk through the woods and see a clearing, I smiled and growled, and bent down, jumping up trying to catch a butterfly. I giggled as it got out of my hands, I jumped up again and fell to the ground, I saw a lizard, I started chasing it around, playfully growling and snapping at it's tail. I got bored and climbed up a tree and pulled off a stick, I jumped down from the tree and started chewing on the stick. I looked up when I heard a twig crack, I froze and started growling at the shadows, it was night time. Then I saw something move, I whimpered and backed away, till I slipped and fell into a river, it was a small little river. I pulled myself up onto the ground and looked around, I growled at the shadow moving.

Scott's POV
I was running through the woods, when I heard something running around. I followed the sounds and it led to a little clearing in the middle of the woods. I accidentally stepped on a twig and it broke in half, I saw a little girl look my way and growl. I started moving closer, she whimpered and backed away, she slipped into the river that was behind her, but she pulled herself up. She started looking around once she spotted me she growled again, I moved closer and pulled out my phone. I turned on my flash light and saw the little girl, she looked at me, she growled and whimpered at the same time. I said" hey, it's okay, what's your name?" I smiled at her, hoping to calm her down, she said" Willow." I said" hi, Willow, I'm Scott." She looked at me, I said" where's your pack?" She said" gone." She frowned, I lifted her up, she smelled different, not like a wolf. I said" what are you?" She said" I'm a cheetah!" I started walking, she said" you're a wolf." I nodded, she fell asleep.

Once I got back into town, I saw Stiles at my house, he said" where have you been dude?" I said" just walking, and then I found this little girl." He looked at her, he said" what are you doing with a little girl?" I said" well, she's not a normal little girl." He said" werewolf?" I said" no, actually, were-cheetah." He said" were-cheetah, of course! Always something else!" I nodded, but that woke the sleeping cub in my arms, she whined, but fell back asleep, I said" I need to go visit Derek to see if he knows anything about were-cheetahs. You coming?" Stiles said" of course, I'm coming." We walked to his jeep and got in, I cradled Willow in my arms. Stiles said" dude, she's a were-cheetah." I said" yeah, but she's also a kid." He nodded and looked at her.

Once we got to the loft, I saw Isaac sitting on the stairs, he said" who's that? And why does she smell like that?" I said" where's Derek?" Derek said" why do you have a were-cheetah?" I said" I found her in the woods, all alone." He said" she didn't have a pack?" He was utterly confused, I shook my head, he looked at her. She woke up, yawning a tiny yawn, she looked up and whined, instantly feeling the eyes on her and the smell of wolves. I put her down, she whined and looked around, I said" hi, Willow." She mumbled" hi, Scott." Derek said" where's your pack?" She said" gone, and they aren't coming back." Derek said" were they killed?" She whimpered, and ran out, I looked at Derek, he said" go get her." Stiles and I ran after her, she was so fast, I screamed" Willow!" She stopped and jumped off a tree, coming back to us, she stopped in front of us. I said" hey, it's okay. You don't have to be afraid of us. We want to help you." She said" my pack is dead. T-they were killed." I said" come back with us." She nodded, I lifted her into my arms and we walked back to the loft. She fell asleep, I gave her to Stiles, Derek said" she's a cub, she needs a pack, or she will die." I said" okay, then she can join my pack." He said" a cub, is the same as a pup, a very big responsibility. And she's going to need a lot of care. She's very young, I don't think she's had her first transformation yet. And she'll need caring, and training." I said" she's joining my pack." He nodded, I walked to Stiles and the sleeping cub in his arms, I tapped her back. She woke up, and looked at me, I flashed my eyes, she flashed her eyes, they were a bright brownish yellow. She said" alpha." I nodded, smiling, she wrapped her arms around me and then moved from Stiles, she dug her face into my neck, inhaling my scent. Stiles said" it's that easy?" I nodded. I said" Willow, these are my friends, Stiles, Derek and Isaac, they're in my pack." Willow looked at them and tucked her head into my neck, I said" come on, say hi." She shook her head, Derek said" Scott, she's a cheetah, they aren't like wolves." I nodded, Stiles said" hi, cutie!" He tickled her stomach, she giggled and squirmed in my arms, she started pawing at his hand, she playfully growled at him, and squirmed out of my arms. She took a stance and growled again, Stiles bent down and tried to tickle her again, she moved very fast and got behind him, she pounced up and sat on his back while he laid face first on the ground. She giggled and crawled in circles on his back, she made chirping sounds and then laid down. Stiles said" Scott, buddy, help me!" I just laughed, he said" Scott!" I said" Willow, get off Stiles." She got off him and sat next to him, she tilted her head to the side and watched him get up. She ran off once he was his feet, I looked around for her but couldn't see her anywhere. Derek said" where'd she go?" I heard her giggle, then looked up, she was on the rafters, I said" Willow! That's not safe!" She just tilted her head and stayed up there, I looked at Derek, he said" Cubs and Pups are the same, they are very playful and don't understand the word danger." I said" Willow, come here!" She said" Scott! Catch!" She jumped down, I held my arms out and caught her, I breathed out, and pulled her to my chest. I said" don't ever do that again! That was dangerous! You could've gotten hurt!" She whined and pulled away from me, she ran and hid behind Stiles.

Willow's POV
Scott caught me in his arms, then pulled me into his chest, he said" don't ever do that again! That was dangerous! You could've gotten hurt!" I looked at him, his eyes glowing red, I got scared, I whined and jumped from his arms and ran behind Stiles, I held onto his legs, whimpering. I dug my head into Stiles' legs, I closed my eyes, someone picked me up, I opened my eyes to see I was in Stiles' arms. I muttered" scared." I dug my face into his neck, inhaling his scent, he said" Scott, your eyes." Then I fell asleep.

Scott's POV
Stiles said" Scott, your eyes." I looked in a mirror and saw my eyes glowing red, I closed my eyes and shook my head, I opened my eyes and they were back to normal. I saw Willow asleep on Stiles' shoulder, Derek said" see, you have to be gentle with a cub, wolves and cheetahs don't have the same rules. A pack of cheetahs is very rare, usually they stay away from each other, but they didn't. The cheetah cubs don't have many rules when it comes to playing, or fighting, cheetahs don't have red eyes, or different colors eyes like us. You scared her when she saw your eyes, she didn't know she was playing wrong." I looked at Willow, instantly feeling guilty I scared her, I said" give her to me." Stiles walked over and gave her to me, she woke up, I said" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I'm really sorry." She smiled and hugged me, she said" it's okay!" I smiled, soon I heard Lydia, Allison, Boyd and Erica come in, Willow got down from my arms and cautiously walked to them, Boyd said" who's this?" I said" that's Willow, newest member of our pack." Boyd bent down, Willow stopped and looked at him, Stiles slowly went up behind her and tickled her, she laughed and ran into Boyd's arms, trying to shield herself from Stiles. Boyd laughed, she said" no more Tickling!" Stiles said" no! I'll tickle you if I wanna!" She looked at me, I nodded, she playfully growled at Stiles, and pounced up, tackling him to the ground, he screamed. We all laughed at him, she said" no more tickling!" He said" never!" He started tickling her, she laughed and took off, I looked around to find her behind Isaac. Isaac said" want help?" She nodded, he lifted her up and carried her to Stiles. I watched in amusement as she jumped from Isaac's shoulders to Stiles' shoulders, Stiles screamed, and held onto her. He said" okay, okay, you win!" She smiled and jumped onto the couch which was 3 yards away from her. She smiled and sat on the couch, I looked at Derek, he was even shocked, she walked back to Lydia, Erica and Allison. She said" Wolf." To Erica, she looked at Lydia and tilted her head but said" screamer." Then she walked to Allison, slightly backing away from her, she said" h-Hunter." The 3 girls looked at me, I said" Willow, why did you stutter?" she said" hunters killed my pack." Allison bent down to level with Willow, Allison said" I will never hurt any of my pack." Willow smiled then ran to Boyd, she said" play!" She pulled on his arm, he chuckled and let her pull him into playing. She playfully growled at him, he growled back, she started running around, I said" Derek, how much energy does a cheetah cub have?" Derek just smirked, I said" oh god."
-------
This has no spoilers, and this is not based on any season. Everyone is alive in this story.