Chapter 17

Willow's POV
A boy grabbed me and then ran, I struggled against him but soon stopped. He stopped and looked at me bending down, he said" I'm Corey, you have to be Willow." I nodded, he said" it's okay, I'm apart of your pack." I said" I want Alpha." He said" we have to wait." He grabbed me and lifted me up.

It's been a really long time since I'd seen alpha and now I'm scared. Corey sat me down, I looked at him, he
pulled out his phone. I sat still, he put his phone down saying" come on, we're going to Mason's."

We got to Mas' house and I ran to Mason, hugging his waist, he said" hey, Willow." He lifted me up, He said" Corey, where were you? Scott's really worried about her." Corey said" sorry, sorry, I just had to keep us hiding because Theo could've been looking for us." Mason nodded, I said" I want Alpha. I want Scott." Mason nodded, and carried me inside, soon I saw Stiles' blue Jeep, I smiled and jumped up running to it.

Scott's POV
Hours without knowing where Willow was, it was nerve wracking. Soon Liam said" Mason found them, they're at his house." I nodded, and we took off to his house.

Once we got to Mason's, I jumped out and ran to the door, only to be tackled by Willow. She said" Alpha! Alpha! Scott!" She hugged me tightly, nearly choking me, I stood up and lifted her into my arms. She hugged me and didn't let go till she sniffed and got Stiles' scent. She went into his arms and hugged him to death, squeezing his neck. He said" Willow, can't breathe!" She let go of him and ran to Isaac, tackling him in the process. He laughed groaning as Willow snuggled into him, I turned to Corey, looking at him. He said" I'm sorry... Theo he was gonna look for us, and I don't wanna die." I nodded, and soon Willow jumped onto my back, she said" alpha, go home." I laughed, saying" I'm a wolf not a pony." She said" go home." Stiles said" you're a pony today, buddy." He laughed and I said" okay. See you guys later." Willow said" home." I laughed nodding and then took off, holding her legs while she wrapped her arms around me.

Once we got home, she clambered off and into the house, then ran back out to grab my hand and pull me in. I laughed and followed her up to my room and she led me to the bed, she climbed onto the bed and snuggled into the cover, I sat down next to her. I was leaning back against the slight frame of the bed, she curled into my side and fell asleep.

We were having a pack meeting at the loft, Willow was being baby sat by my mom and Stiles' dad. Malia said" we can kill him." Stiles said" we don't kill people." I said" yeah, we don't kill people." Lydia said" well, Theo does. And he's interested in Willow." I said" I know, and we're gonna protect her." Liam said" then why isn't she here?" I said" because I don't want to scare her even more. Corey, Hayden, keep us updated on what Theo's planing." Corey and Hayden nodded, then Hayden said" who is she anyway?" I said" I found her, she's 5, and she's a cheetah cub, uh.. her pack was killed, by hunters, she's the only survivor." She nodded, I said" we keep the pack safe, we figure out what Theo wants with Willow. We get through this." They all nodded, then my phone rang, it was my mom...