Chapter 13

Allison's POV
Once Stiles left, I put Willow in the bath, she splashed around for a few minutes before I started washing her.

I wrapped a towel around her and stayed the bathroom, drying her hair till stiles came in, he said" here." He handed me her clothes and I helped her get changed, once we walked off, I said" Stiles, don't you think we should call Liam and Mason, they said they'd be back today." He made an oh crap face then ran off

Stiles' POV
I ran out of the bathroom and saw Willow in the same spot she was before the bath. I grabbed my phone and texted Liam,

Hey, Liam, are you guys back?

He texted,
Yeah. Mason and I are in my room, whatcha need?

I texted,
Well, we have a new pack member, a pup, her name is Willow. And Peter Hale and Argents, and everything.

He texted,
Need us to come to the loft?

I texted,
Yeah

He texted,
On our way!

I put my phone down, and looked at Allison nodding, she nodded, and went to talk with Lydia and Malia. I said" Willow, come'er." Willow walked over and looked at me, I said" hey, so you're gonna meet two of our younger pack members, in a few, okay?" She nodded, and walked back to Scott, I walked to Derek, quietly saying" can Cubs take away pain from their alpha?" Derek nodded, staring at Willow, I looked and saw the black veins on her forehead. I said" how is she?" Derek said" she's fine. Cubs can do that to any pack member, and they can sustain it longer than betas." I nodded, I walked to her, I said" hey, he's gonna be okay." She smiled and nodded, hugging my waist, I smiled and lifted her up, as the door to the loft opened, I saw Liam and Mason standing in the door way. I walked to them, I said" Willow, this is Liam and Mason, pack beta and human 2." She smiled at them, Liam and Mason smiled back at her, I put her down and let her interact with them. I could tell she instantly knew Liam was Scott's bitten beta, she pounced up and held onto Liam's shirt, i said" just let her jump around, she's always fine." They nodded and played with her, I walked back to Derek, he said" she's gonna be good with them, she's caught on with the pack fast. Her bond with her alpha is very strong, and her bond with the pack is the same strength. The more she bonds with the pack, the more she's be able to contact us if she's in trouble." I said" okay, so like she just hangs with the pack and her bond will grow?" He said" yeah, pretty much. For now, she's only able to feel when Scott's in trouble but soon she'll be able to feel everyone senses." I nodded, I watched as she was being held by Liam while Mason made silly faces. I chuckled, Willow looked at me then I heard Scott groan, Willow instantly jumped up and ran to his side, looking at his face. She nudged the side of his face with her forehead. Scott mumbled" what happened?" I said" you got impaled by Peter." Scott said" was it bad?" Derek said" not bad enough for you to not heal in a few hours." Scott nodded, he tried to sit up, but Willow said" no, sleep." I said" better listen to her, Scott." Scott laid back down, looking at Willow, she smiled and curled up by his arm, he looked at me, mouthing" help?" The whole pack and I shook our heads, he said" Willow, I have to move, eventually." Willow whined, and snuggled into his arm, he said" okay, cub." He said" so? What happened while I was out?" I said" oh nothing much, except, you missed the adorable moment when cub meets bitten beta." Scott said" really?" Liam said" yeah." Scott said" okay. Anything else?" I said" no. Don't think so." He slowly sat up, being very careful, Willow was asleep, luck for him. He stood up, I said" here's some none bloody clothes." He said" thanks." He walked to the bathroom and changed, Willow woke up, I said" hey, cub." She said" alpha?!" I stifled a laugh, Scott said" Yeah?!" She said" mad!" Scott said" I'm sorry!" She pouted and walked to me, holding out her arms, I said" you're adorable when you're mad." She hit my shoulder, I said" and violent." I kissed her head, and she glared at Scott as he walked out of the bathroom, he smiled his Scotty smile at her, she covered her eyes with her hands. I said" why aren't you looking?" We all figured out she couldn't resist Scott's signature smile, Scott said" Oh, Willow, wanna look at me?" She shook her head and peeked from her hands, she giggled and smiled reaching for Scott. Scott said" so, do you like having 2 more younger friends?" She nodded, and pounced from Scott's arms and some how landed in Mason's arms.