Chapter 19

Mason's POV
Once we got to the town, Scott wanted us to go to, Aiden lifted up Willow in his arms and she woke up. She said" Aiden, where we?" He said" a few towns from Beacon." She said" why?" He said" no reason." He laid her on the bed, in the motel room we were staying at and then she sat up, She said" where's alpha?" I said" in Beacon Hills." She said" no, no, we have to go back." I said" we can't do that, we have to stay here till it's safe for us to go back." She whimpered, Aiden walked back to her and sat next to her, she cuddled into his side and whined and whimpered. Aiden stood up, he said" lets go get some food." I nodded, we left and went to some burger place.

We got our food and sat down, Willow was sitting next to me on her knees eating. I looked around and saw a dude looking at us, I nudged Aiden's foot, Aiden nodded, I said" Willow, you can play with the toy later, eat first." She nodded and put the toy down and started eating again since she had stopped to play. Willow said" Mason, when we going home?" I said" I don't know." She nodded, looking at me, I said" keep eating." Then Aiden started growling, I looked behind me and saw the dude only a few feet away from us. Willow looked at us then went to look behind me but I put my arm on her back and made her face forward, she said" mas!" I said" it's nothing, it's nothing." The dude walked passed us and then out the door, Aiden looked at me then to the door, I said" no." He got up and went out the door, I said" come on, Willow." I lifted her up into my arms and carried her out the door to see Aiden pinned to the side of the building. Willow said" Aiden!" She hissed and tried getting out of my arms, Aiden said" it's okay, cub." The dude let Aiden go, Aiden said" we won't be here long." The dude said" get out of our territory!" He growled, Willow jumped out of my arms and stood in front of Aiden, hissing and growling. The dude backed away, He said" cheetah? We thought you were all dead." Willow backed away, but stood in front of Aiden, Willow said" Leave us alone!"  the dude said" you do not control any, Cub." Aiden growled and then shifted, I grabbed Willow's arm and pulled her up and to me, I backed away, as Aiden started fighting. Willow said" Mas!" I covered her mouth and ran to the car, getting in and holding her in my arms. She said" I wanna go home! I wanna go back!" I said" I know, I know, I do too, but we can't." I rubbed her head, till she calmed down, soon Aiden returned, he got in and drove off, Aiden said" he won't be messing with us anymore."

1 month later--->
Scott's POV
We finally got Theo, and now Willow, Mason and Aiden can return. Finally.

We were waiting at the entrance to Beacon Hills, I heard the car coming. Then soon saw the car, The car stopped and I heard Willow running against the road. I saw Willow, I smiled and opened my arms, I was tackled instantly by the little rocket. I laughed as I hit the ground and felt her hands climbing their way up to my neck, she said" Scott! Scott! Alpha!" I heard the pack laughing, I said" hi, Willow, I've missed you too." She said" alpha." She snuggled into my chest, and kissed my cheek, I smiled and stood up, holding onto her. I saw Liam tackle Mason and Ethan hug Aiden, of course not having them around took a toll on the pack. Ethan worked best with Aiden since they're twins and Mason always had Liam's back no matter what.

3 months later--->

Willow ran to me as I got home from school, she smiled up at me then ran back to the "sick" Liam. I said" Liam, thought you were sick?" He said" I am." I laughed saying" okay.." he smiled and Willow clambered onto his back, he stood up and walked to the kitchen. I said" what'd you two do all day?" Liam said" I taught her how to play video games." I said" this is why you don't babysit." He said" I'm her favorite, aren't I?" Willow laughed, saying" my favorite puppy!" He smiled and rubbed her head, I said" who's your favorite wolf, Willow?" She said" you, Scott!" She jumped from Liam's shoulders and into my arms, she snuggled into me. I smiled and held her with one arm and carried her to the couch, I sat her down and saw Stiles run in, Willow tackled him, he said" whoa! Willow! Hey!" He kissed her head and carried her to the tv, he said" hey, Scott, Liam." Liam and I said" hey." He sat down next to Willow and Willow climbed onto his lap, watching the tv.
Willow was my cub, and she'll always be my cub.

The End