Chapter 8

Ethan's POV
We ran after Willow, I heard something behind us. But couldn't focus on the noise, I continued running after the little cub. Aiden said" She's so fast!" I laughed saying" she's a cheetah." We ran after her till she stopped, we stopped only a few feet behind her. I said" what's wrong, Willow?" Then a rope net came out, Aiden jumped out in front of Willow, pushing her out of the way. I said" Run! Cub! Run!" She looked at us, scared and backed into a tree. Then I saw hunters, they started shootings, I could smell the bane. I screamed" Run! Cub! Run!" Someone shot me, I roared out in pain. I saw Aiden yell" Stay away from him!" Then he roared in pain, soon darkness took over.

Willow's POV
I saw Aiden and Ethan, the rope net, Aiden pushed me out of the way, I backed into a tree, Ethan took a step, He screamed" Run! Cub! Run!" I looked at them, then hunters, then bullets. Hunter shot Ethan, I whimpered, he roared, Aiden screamed" stay away from him!" The hunter shot him, he roared. I took off, as fast as I could.

I didn't stop running till someone's arms wrapped around me and stopped me from moving. I roared and struggled, I said" let me go! Let me go!" I heard Scott say" Willow, it's me, it's alpha." I calmed down, he said" what's wrong? Why are you back to normal? Where's Ethan and Aiden?" Stiles said" Scott, slow down." I collapsed to the ground, Scott said" shh, shh, shh, I'm sorry." Allison walked to me, her scent was the same as Hunters, I growled at her, she said" Willow, it's me." She bent down in front of me, I mumbled" smell Hunter? Ethan, Aiden? Net? Shoot?" Stiles said" okay, Allison smells like hunters? Net, shoot, okays, that's an ambush. Ethan and Aiden are the werewolves! Oh, crap!" I said" alpha, scary!" Scott said" shh, shh, it's okay." He lifted me into his arms, rocking me, I said" it hurt." He said" what hurts?" I pointed to my back, he said" they shot you." I cried out in pain, he said" shh, shh, it'll heal." He sat me down and took out the bullet, I cried, he said" shh, shh, its okay now, shh." He rocked me slowly, my eyes fell, I fell asleep.

Scott's POV
She fell asleep, after I rocked her in my arms for a little bit. Allison said" my dad. He has Ethan and Aiden. I-I have to get home, ill text you tomorrow, okay?" I nodded, I said" be careful." She smiled and nodded before walking off, I put Willow down next to the fire so she wouldn't get cold. Stiles said" Argent, we're screwed, Scotty." Isaac said" hey, can we just try to figure out how the hunters knew where they would be? Or how about why they didn't grab Willow when she was running? Or why any of this is happening?" I said" yeah. Let's get out of here, Stiles, I want you, and Lydia to take Willow and get out the woods now. We'll meet you guys at the loft. Boyd, Isaac, Malia, you guys round the forest, and go out the other way, meet up at the loft. Derek and I will head this way, meet you guys at the loft." Everyone nodded, and Stiles lifted up Willow, Stiles said" dude, don't die." I said" never." He nodded and we walked separate ways.

Derek and I heard something, then I saw Argent, he said" hello, Scott, Derek." I said" Argent." He said" mad about Ethan and Aiden? Angry?" I said" let's go, Derek." We started walking, Argent said" they're gonna die." I turned around and growled at him, Derek grabbed my shoulders, Derek said" Scott, he's lying, and you know it." I nodded and we started walking.

Stiles' POV
I carried Willow away from the set up, Lydia said" let's just hurry, please." I said" of course." Then I heard a loud growl behind us, I said" guys? Scott? Derek?" I gulped and turned around, I said" oh crap! Lydia, run!" Lydia turned around and saw Peter, a giant beast! She ran, I turned around and ran after her. Holding Willow to my chest, I said" wake up, Willow, wake up!" She didn't wake, soon, I was thrown, I turned and made sure she wouldn't be hurt. I slammed against the tree, I groaned before I passed out.

I'm woken up when I see Scott in my face, he said" stiles!" I said" what? Wait.. where's Willow?" Scott looked down, I said" Scott! Where's Willow?" He said" the beast, Peter, he got her." I slumped against the tree, Scott said" come on, let's get you out of the woods." He lifted me up, and we walked away, I said" how'd you know where I was?" He said" your scent." I nodded. He said" what happened?" I said" we were walking back to the loft, I heard a loud growl, I was praying it was one of you guys, but I turned around and saw Peter, I told Lydia to run. I ran after her, then I tried waking Willow, but she wouldn't, then I was thrown and now." He said" okay, let's get back to the loft, we have to find Ethan and Aiden, and then we have to find Willow."