Chapter 18

Willow's POV
I was playing with a ball of yarn on the floor while Melissa and Sheriff made lunch. I chattered at the yarn and jumped up to catch it in my claws then it got loose and I started chasing the ball, clawing at it and pushing it. Once I stopped playing, I looked up and then saw the yarn was everywhere, oops, I started giggling. Then I heard the door open, I tilted my head, Alpha shouldn't be back yet, he only left a little ago. I started backing away, then I heard Melissa yell" Run! Willow! Run!" I turned and took off to the window, and I opened the window and tried getting it open but then I saw someone on the other side holding it down, I backed away and headed for the stairs. Then I was grabbed, I roared and squirmed in the arms, someone grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and I squirmed screaming" Sheriff! Melissa! Help! Ahh! Help!" Sheriff yelled" it's okay, Willow! It's okay!" Then I heard nothing, I whimpered and looked up at the person holding me. I growled and snapped, but couldn't reach the hand. Soon everything went black.

I woke up in a scary place, someone looked at me, he said" hello, Willow." I whimpered and tried backing away but couldn't, I looked and saw I was chained. I growled at him and snapped, he said" oh, don't worry, I'm not going to kill you... yet." I whimpered and backed away, sitting on my feet and hands. He walked away, I saw Corey, I whimpered, he gulped then I saw the other person leave, Corey ran to me and whispered" it's okay, Willow, we'll get you out soon. Just hold on for a little longer." I nodded, he rubbed my head, I closed my eyes and moved my head against his hand. He said" I have to go, I'll be back soon." I nodded, he got up and walked off, then the mean one came back, he said" shift." I shook my head, he screamed" shift!" I growled and felt myself shift, he laughed, saying" you look so weak, but I don't underestimate you. You're stronger than you look." I growled at him and tried getting out of the chains, he said" you won't be able to get out." I growled and ran forward, the chain broke, He screamed" get back here!" He ran after me, I took off through the woods, running as fast as possible on all fours. I didn't know where I was going.

I hit something and fell back, I started crawling away till I heard Liam say" Willow? Willow!" He lifted me up and hugged me tightly, I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding onto him. He said" you're okay, you're okay." I dug my head into his neck, I want Scott. He started walking.

Liam's POV
Someone hit my legs and fell to the ground, I looked down and saw Willow, she started crawling away, I said" Willow? Willow!" I scooped her up in my arms and hugged her tightly, everyone was worried sick about this little cub. Her arms wrapped around my neck, I said" you're okay, you're okay." She dug her head into my neck, I started walking to Scott's.

Once we got there, I said" Scott! Stiles! Anyone?!" Someone yelled" Scott's room!" I walked upstairs and to Scott's room, to see Isaac and Scott, Scott saw Willow in my arms, she had fallen asleep while I was walking and humming a lullaby to her. He said" is she okay?" As I laid her on the bed and pulled a blanket over her, I said" she's okay, I think, I really haven't gotten a good look at her, but by the intense smell of fear, I'm guessing not." Scott looked at Willow, he said" okay, we end this. Tell Mason to come over, they're leaving town. Mason's going to take Willow a few towns over and stay there." I said" Scott, isn't that.." Scott said" Aiden will go with them, we have enough of the pack to take down Theo and the other Chimeras." I nodded and then texted Mason.

Once Mason got here, Aiden was already here, Aiden said" Scott, this is crazy. How are we suppose to live in another town while you guys are here fighting Theo?" Scott said" you just have to, Watch Willow okay? Tell her everything's gonna be okay." I nodded, Mason said" what if there's other werewolves there?" Scott said" that's why Aiden's going with you, Aiden, protect Willow and Mason, if there is another pack there, they won't touch Mason because he's human but since Willow is a cheetah, they might. Don't let them leave your sight." Aiden nodded, Mason walked over to the sleeping Willow, and lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck, then she started waking up, Willow mumbled" Mas.." then squirmed around a bit before she got comfy again, He said" yeah, we're going on a little trip. Go back to sleep." She went back to sleep, Scott whispered" take care of her." Mason and Aiden nodded, then they left.