Chapter 3

Scott's POV
Once Willow walked away going downstairs, I turned back to Malia and Stiles, Malia said" it's a kid." I said" she's a kid." Stiles said" Malia, what's going on?" Malia said" you don't know anything about her, she could be dangerous." I said" she's 5, she can't be that dangerous, or at all." She looked at me and nodded, I said" now will you just meet her?" Malia said" fine." We opened the door and quietly walked downstairs, to see Isaac and Willow running around, Lydia watching with amusement, she looked at us, and walked to us. She said" this has been going on for the past 10 minutes." We laughed, Isaac finally caught Willow. They looked at us, I said" hey, Willow, I want you to meet someone." She wiggled from Isaac's arms and slowly walked to me, she hid behind my legs, I said" Willow, this is Malia. Malia, this is Willow." Malia said" hi." Willow mumbled" hi." Lydia said" let's go." She grabbed Willow's hand and led her outside, I said" Willow, who are you riding with?" She ran to me and held onto my legs, Lydia nodded, Malia went with her, they got into her car and started driving. Stiles, Isaac, Willow and I got into the jeep and followed them.

Once we got to the mall, Willow was practically going crazy, I said" Willow, don't leave us." She nodded, we went into the first store Lydia led us to, she said" okay, let's find some clothes." We started shopping,
Willow was looking everywhere, we tried to let her pick out clothes but that wasn't a good idea. Willow is on my back while we are walking to another store, she said" I wanna play." I said" you can play in a little, we're shopping right now." She laid her head on my shoulder, and Stiles made a goofy face, she giggled, Stiles entertained her.

After 2 hours of shopping, and Willow hanging from our shirts, we finally left. I said" Willow, let's get you some play time." She was practically bouncing off the walls, Stiles pulled up into the preserve and trails. I said" okay, Willow, don't go too far." She nodded, excitedly, I unbuckled her and she jumped out of the car and ran. Stiles, Isaac and I got out and leaned against the jeep, I could feel what Willow was feeling. Soon she skidded to a stop in front of us and growled playfully, she jumped and pawed at us, trying to get us to play with her. Isaac growled back and took off, Willow ran after him, after a minute, she pounced and tackled him to the ground. Stiles and I laughed at Isaac's face, Isaac got up and chased her, she ran around, zooming to trees and some leaves. She walked up to Stiles and I, I said" what?" She nudged up against my leg, I could hear the soft purring. After that, she ran to play with Isaac again, Stiles looked at me, he said" we need to learn more." I nodded, we watched as Isaac was repeatedly tackled by the little were-cheetah, I said" Isaac! You need a break?" He nodded and ran over to us, I said" Willow, I'm going to play with you now." She nodded and circled me, I bent down and followed her. After a minute, she pounced and tackled me to the ground, I laughed, she smiled and then ran off, I jumped up and decided to run after her on all fours. She looked behind her to see me chasing her, she smiled and ran, I chased her for a good 10 minutes before she finally took a breathe, I stopped next to her and breathed heavily. She smiled and made grabby hands, I lifted her into my arms and ran back to the jeep, Stiles and Isaac were on their phones. I heard her soft breathes, meaning she was asleep, I cradled her in my arms and Stiles got into the jeep, I gave Willow to Isaac and they got into the back seat, I got into passenger. 

Once we got back to my house, I said" Stiles, you heading home?" He said" yeah, why?" I said" oh, nothing." He nodded, Isaac and I got out with Willow in Isaac's arms. Stiles said" bye." we said" bye." Then he drove off, we walked inside, I saw my dad standing at the table. I breathed out, looking at Isaac, my dad said" Scott, where have you been? Why haven't you been answering your phone?" I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw missed calls, I said" uh.. I was at the mall all day." He said" okay, that doesn't explain why you haven't answered your phone and who is that?" He pointed to Willow, I said" my cousin." He said" when did she start staying with you and your mother?" I said" uh..." Mom walked in, saying" since yesterday." I sighed silently, Isaac looked at me, Mom said" boys upstairs, get her to a proper bed." I smiled and nodded, we walked upstairs to my room, and laid her on the bed. After 10 minutes, my mom walked up, she said" Derek filled me in, I told the sheriff, and then signed a few papers, and now she stays." I nodded, I said" thanks." Willow yawned, and reached out blindly, her eyes closed, I lifted her into my arms, she opened her eyes and saw my mom, she laid her head at my neck, my mom said" hi, I'm Melissa." Willow said" hi." Her voice still laced with sleepiness, I said" let's get you back to sleep, Willow." She nodded and dug into my neck for a minute, before falling back asleep. I smiled and sat down, holding Willow in my arms. My mom said" what are you going to do tomorrow?" I said" uh... I think I'm going to leave her with Derek for the days I'm at school, then come get her after I get out of school, and if I have practice." My mom nodded and walked out, Isaac said" that's going to be hard to explain to a 5 year old cub, that her alpha is leaving her for a little bit with someone she barely knows." I said" I know." He walked out, and went to his room, I was trying to lay Willow on the bed but she was clinging to me, whining when I would attempt to let her go. I said" Willow, come on, let go. It's okay, I'm right here." She finally let go, I smiled and kissed her head.