Chapter 11

Scott's POV
It's been 5 hours, Willow is up and angry again. Derek said" Stiles, find anything?" We've all decided to stay here, and not leave Willow's side. It's too risky. I said" Stiles, she needs to eat." He said" okay." He handed me a piece of pizza, I carefully slipped it into the cage, Willow devoured it in seconds. Stiles said" okay, so, you know athletes have to eat more especially runners, because they are always burning calories. Well, were-Cheetahs might not eat that much but they do eat a lot in one setting." He handed me a stack of pizzas, and I slipped them through the cage. She continued to eat. We all had to take turns, getting food, sleeping, watching Willow, searching for Peter, and searching for antidotes. I was next to Willow's cage, we had about 43 hours left, we need to find stuff now.
----
It's been a day, we only have 19 hours left now. Willow is quiet, for some unknown reason, and it's scary. I said" Willow?" I turned to face the cage to see Willow staring at Stiles, who was sleeping on the couch. I whispered" Stiles! Stiles, wake up!" Stiles groaned, and opened his eyes, I nodded to Willow. Willow was following Stiles' every move, Stiles said" Willow, you okay?" She continued to stare at him, Stiles bent down next to the cage, he snapped his fingers in front of her face. She shook her head, and rubbed her face with her hand, Stiles put his hand on the cage spaces, she stopped and looked at his hand, she made a clicking sound. She licked his hand, he jumped back, she tilted her head. I said" Willow?" She turned and growled at me, then turned back to Stiles, making a clicking sound. Stiles said" hey, Willow, flash your eyes." She flashed her eyes, Stiles said" her eyes are still green, why is she acting calm and nice?" I said" she's only acting that way with you." He shrugged, Willow whined once she saw she couldn't reach Stiles. Stiles put his hand back on the cage, Willow licked his hand again and rubbed her back against it acting like a cub. Derek said" we have 18 hours now, wait, why is she acting nice?" I said" we don't know." Stiles said" I don't think she'll let me move." I nodded, Derek said" we Better find out how to change her back." I nodded, Stiles said" I'm gonna get her out." I said" no! It's way too dangerous." Stiles said" its fine." He opened the cage, and lifted Willow out, Willow held onto him, playing with his hair. Stiles sat down with her on his lap, he said" okay, Willow, I need you to do something for me. I want you to point to what can help a were-cheetah feel better." She nodded, I watched from behind them not to spook my cub. Soon she pointed to something, Stiles said" okay, of course." He stood up holding her to his hip, he said" okay, we need vaporized rose and wolfsbane." I said" what?!" Willow growled at me, Stiles said" that's the antidote, it seems, she needs to breathe in Rose and wolfsbane, it will get rid of the poison." I nodded, we started getting ready to get our Willow back. Stiles sat Willow on the couch, he said" stay right here and don't move." She nodded, we made sure the wolves of the pack were out and clear, I said" Stiles, you sure you wanna stay here alone?" He said" you guys will only be downstairs in the parking lot. You'll still be able to hear us. I'll be fine." I nodded, trusting my best friend. He turned on the steamer, and we both ran out. I took off downstairs, to be away from the bane.

Stiles' POV
Once Scott left, I sat down at the wall. I heard the screams of Willow, I squeezed my eyes shut, after about 10 minutes. Everything stopped, I opened the door and turned on the fans we had placed. I saw Willow laying on the couch, she was out cold, I said" Willow?" Her eyes opened and they were glowing brown, I said" hey, Willow." I rubbed her head, she mumbled" Stiles?" I said" yeah, it's me, it's Stiles." I lifted her up and carried her downstairs.