Chapter 16

Scott's POV
We got to my house, after we ate with the pack. Stiles and I are in my room, Willow is on my bed, inhaling the scent, buried under the covers. Stiles said" Willow?" Willow's head poked out at the end of the bed, he said" geez, okay, weird." She giggled and stuck out her tongue, making a face, Stiles shook his head, laughing at her. She jumped to us from the bed, and landed on me, I groaned saying" could've warned me." She giggled and laid her head on my chest, I said" so... I think it's time for the little cub to take a nap." She yawned and scooted around trying to get comfy, I said" I think the bed will be more comfy than me." She slowly walked to the bed and snuggled into it, falling asleep.

------
It's been 2 weeks since Peter was taken to Eichen house, and luckily nothing has happened yet. I walked into the Loft to see Willow on Derek's chest as Derek laid on the ground, I said" did she actually knock you over?" He said" I might've underestimated the power of her running and kicking." I laughed and willow ran to me and tackled me, I fell to the ground and wrapped my arm around her, she hugged me tightly, and started speedily talking about what she did, I couldn't even understand her. I said" Willow, slower." She said" oh! I tackled Derek, he said I wasn't strong to do it, so I did. And then he fell. It was funny. I'm bored, I wanna see Stiles!" She got up and ran out, I said" see Derek, you only have to deal with her while I'm at school!" I ran after the cub as she chased after Stiles' scent. She stopped and sniffed around, I caught up to her, she said" where?" She sniffed again and again, and then ran off. I ran after her.

Once she stopped again, she jumped onto Stiles, he screamed in surprise and looked at her. He said" Willow, you scared me to death, cub." She said" oops." Then giggled, I leaned against his jeep, Stiles lifted her up and she climbed onto his shoulders. She jumped from his shoulders to the top of the Jeep and then laid down. She said" someone's coming." I looked at her then to Stiles, I looked around, then I was tackled, I roared and then claws dug into my back. I screamed" Stiles! Run!" I heard Stiles groan and then he fell next to me, I saw Theo, he said" Scott." I heard Willow growl, Theo pulled me into a sitting position along with Stiles. Theo said" who's this?" He held up Willow, she squirmed in his arms, growling and swinging her body back and forth. I saw the other Chimeras, and then Hayden and Corey, they had joined my pack but of course, they're still scared of Theo and have to stay in his pack. Josh and Tracy stood next to Theo, while Corey and Hayden stood a little behind them. I said" what are you doing back?" Theo said" I heard things about a stray pup, but not a pup, a rare cheetah cub." Willow looked at me, scared, Stiles said" well... that's not her, that's my little cousin, human." Theo said" lying isn't good, Stiles." He pulled Willow's arm, and then I heard Liam's roar, Theo said" really?" I heard Liam say" let her go!" Theo said" no." Liam attacked, I said" Liam! Watch out!" He dodged Tracy and knocked her into a tree then dodged Josh and threw him, he was angry. He roared again at Hayden and Corey, Theo attacked Liam, Dragging Willow with him. Stiles said" Liam! Watch her!" Liam made sure to stay away from Willow, and fought with Theo. Theo let go of Willow, I looked at Hayden and Corey, Hayden gave me a confused look then looked at Willow, I mouthed" my cub." She nodded, and looked at Corey, mouthing something to him. Corey went invisible and then I saw Willow disappear. Liam stopped and Theo screamed and left.

Once the Kanima venom wore off, Stiles and I stood up, it had been an hour. Liam and Hayden sat next to us, I said" where'd Corey take Willow?" Liam said" we don't know." I growled, Stiles said" Scott, we'll find her." I nodded, we got into Stiles' Jeep and drove off. Liam called Mason, and then put it on speaker, Mason said" I don't know where Corey went, he hasn't called me, I'm sorry." I said" it's okay, Mason, it isn't your fault." Mason said" I'll see if I can find him." Liam said" call us if you do." Mason said" okay."