Flashback

When I got my drink, I went and sat at the counter. My BESTEST FRIEND EVER works at this particular coffee shop. We have been going here ever since we were 6. We were quit a crazy duo. We were walking in the park (A.K.A one of our favorite places ever) and we got bored of our parents talking. When they weren't paying attention, we snuck across the street into this coffee shop and ordered hot chocolate. The lady there (Mindy) who was a lot younger than she is now, gave it to us for free, because we were so cute. We sat there giggling carelessly because, well, that was when there wasn't a care in the world. A little while later, our moms burst into the door. They looked panicked. " Girls! Get over here now!" Said my mom. We looked shocked and ran to our moms, way to scared to resist her rules. " Mommy, can we finish," Maren (my friend) said, pointing to our hot chocolate. All our moms did was sigh and nod.

Nowadays, that has become a repeated thing. Every time we ask for something, they sigh and nod, an they think it's hilarious! It gets old, it really does.

"MOM, IM GOING TO MARENS!" I screamed, even though she was just a footstep away. Again, smile and nod. I rolled my eyes and went out the door. I hopped into my tiny red car, and off I went.

As I was in a small little neighborhood, there was a small gray car, almost exactly the same as mine, going 60 miles per hour. I gasped loudly and tried to turn away but only knew I would hit a house. My last solution was to cover my eyes. When the car hit, it must have slowed down because I didn't even get hurt. I got out of he car to see a curly haired boy wearing a jersey. It's him.

A/N SECOND PART. Not really a cliff hanger but kinda a cliff hanger. KEEP READING IT GETS BETTER. See you my Birdies;)