Good Morning

I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I knew it couldn't be Camilla, and turned around quickly. I jumped, realizing it was Laken. I didn't acknowledge him right away, but when I did, I was relieved. His eyes were shut, but there was a smirk growing on his face. I nudged him in the ribs.

He opened his eyes, fully smiling. "I sccaarreedd you," he giggled. "No, you didn't. Why are you here, again?" I questioned him. He shrugged, "You're one of the only four houses that still have power. We came here this morning, as I was growing icicles from my nose." "ATTRACTIVE," I say, giving jazz hands.

Woops. Camilla.

"Who the hell is here?!" she whisper-yelled at me. I tried to hold in my laugh. As she turned towards me, so she thought, Laken was looking directly at her. And it scared the hell out of Camilla. "Holy Shi-" she was cut off by her falling off the bed.

Laken and I nearly died of laughter. I'm not supposed to laugh in the morning, but I did, hard.

"I hate you," Camilla mumbled, and I giggle at her grumpiness. When the laughter died down, Laken decided to speak up, Camilla and I ears only. "There are three other families here. It's kinda chaotic." I froze. I was hoping it wasn't you know who and you know who.

Yeah. I live by Maren. I also live by Jack. I'm also dying inside cause I'm so scared of who it is.

"Wh-who's here?" I asked Laken. he paused and sighed, "That Raven family? The one with a newborn. Yeah, they're here. So is that Maren girl you always babble on about. Also, some family with a older brother and younger brother. Derrick and Jack?" He asked me. I don't know how, but somehow I completely forgot that Maren lives 2 doors down.

Camilla gave me a shocked look. "You don't have to go down there if you don't want to," Laken told me. I could see in his eyes that he really cared. I don't know how in such a short matter of time, Laken and I became as good of friends as Camilla and I.

"No," I shook my head, "I should. It'd be stupid of me not to go downstairs if its my house and I won't go downstairs cause of some stupid juniors." I shrugged. I almost forgot I didn't have pants on. I mean, they get hot at night. "Laken, could you please grab me some pants out of my drawer," I said, my cheeks burning red.

"Yeah sure, which drawer?" he asked, giggling. "Uhhh second to the top," I said. He opened the drawer and his eyes widened. He quickly slammed the drawer shut, then cradled himself and rocked back and forth. "Wrong drawer?" I asked. He stopped, laughed, and nodded. "Try the third on from the top." He looked, and there were a nice stack of sweatpants. He grabbed me some black PINK™ sweatpants and tree them to me. I quickly put them on under the covers.

I sighed, knowing I had slept in my contacts. I had decided to wear my thick framed, nerd glasses that made me look like a Star Wars geek.

I grabbed a thick, black ponytail and tied my hair up in a high ponytail. I opened my closet and got a LifeGuard sweatshirt. Of course, Camilla's pants were still on, cause she sleeps classy.

I looked at my appearance an shrugged. Laken seemed to notice. "You look beautiful," he said. I gave him a soft smile. He's been giving me lots of compliments lately, but it's probably what guy and girl friends do.

I was so tired, I about tripped on one of the stairs. But of course, there they were. The devils.

----

A/N SOOO do you guys ship Maken? If you may, you can come up with another ship name. Seeing mine sucks. I FINALLY UPDATED YAY. In just so busy. My birthday is September 18th and I actually have friends to invite, so I've been really busy, basically this whole summer.