Question 5

From SashEG: To Everyone: What is your favorite thing about Annabeth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy: Everything. Annabeth is amazing. You can't just have one favorite thing about Annabeth. She's smart, she's beautiful, she's clever, she knows how to defeat almost any monster. So... My favorite thing about Annabeth, is that she's Annabeth. She's true to herself. And she's my Wise Girl.

Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, All the girls at the camps (minus the Hunters and the Amazons), Aphrodite, All the Percabeth Shippers: Awe!!!!!

Annabeth: I love you, too, Seaweed Brain. <3

Piper: *starts crying* I don't *sniff* think I'll ever top that! *Hazel hands her a tissue box after taking one out for herself* Thank you. *Piper blows into the tissue making a big honking sound* I love that Annabeth is willing to let someone else take the lead if necessary. Like back when we were in the Temple of Fear.

Reyna (me): That's from the Blood of Olympus if you don't know. *Everyone looks at her confused, I ignore them and continue* My favorite thing about Annabeth is that she is a head-strong fighter.

Thalia & Clarisse: Mine, too.

Grover: My favorite thing about her is that she forgave me and was still my friend after what happened with Thalia.

Annabeth: Of course I forgave you, Grover! It wasn't your fault!

Luke: My favorite thing about Annabeth Chase is that she never lost hope that I would do the right thing at the end.

Chiron: My favorite thing about Annabeth is that she is always ready to jump into action when she is needed.

Athe- Excuse me, I mean Lady Athena: My favorite thing about my daughter is how much she can accomplish once she has set her mind on something. 

Annabeth: Thank you, mother.

Fredrick Chase: My favorite thing about my daughter is how much she's grown in these past years. *gives Annabeth a hug* I'm so proud of you, sweetheart.

Jason: I like that Annabeth can keep cool under pressure... well most times, anyways.

Leo: I like how she can SOMEHOW keep Aqua Lad here under control.

Percy:...

Leo:...

Percy:...

Leo:... Oops? Did I say that?

Percy: *Creates giant tidal wave that almost drowns Leo*

Frank: Umm... ok, then... I like how Annabeth can be very caring and compassionate towards those who need it, and when they need it. But then she can immediately go back to being her tough and strong self.

Hazel: Annabeth is really sweet. She's a great person to talk to when you have a problem! *sees Leo come out of tidal wave struggling to breathe* Are you ok, Leo?

Leo: *pants* I'm... I'm good... *glares at Percy* I will... get you *coughs* back for that, Jackson.

Annabeth: *laughs* Thanks everyone. You guys are the best!

Reyna: Anything for you, Chase!