Question 11

From: crazyfandomsgirl2002 (well... technically it's from her 5 year old OC, Phoenix)

To Jason: Mr. Blondie? Are you Captain America, or Superman?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: ...

Percy: ...

Annabeth: ...

Leo: ... 

Piper: ...

Frank: ...

Hazel: ...

Camp Half-Blood: ...

Camp Jupiter: ...

The gods: ...

Jason: Guys, please please please don't la-

Everyone: *cuts him off by laughing hysterically*

Jason: *sighs* Laugh... I really didn't want you guys to laugh... *looks at Phoenix* Well, to answer your question, it's obvious that I'm n-

Leo: *cuts Jason off* THE BLONDE SUPERMAN!!!

Jason: No! I was going to say that I'm ne-

Leo: *cuts Jason off again* CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!

Jason: LEO, FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS, WILL YOU LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE!?!??!?!

Leo: *smiles innocently* Sure, Jason...

Jason: *smiles and sighs with relief* Thanks. Now, back to your question, Phoenix. You see, I'm-

Leo: *interrupts Jason, yet again; this time with a huge lit up sign that Leo placed behind Jason to display what Leo says* CAPTAIN SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason: *looks very annoyed*

Piper: Leo, I would run if I were you....

Leo: *is still basking in his glory from his giant sign now displaying fireworks*

Jason: *rises from the ground, his eyes dangerously blue*

Percy: ...Umm... Leo...?

Leo: *still paying no attention to them*

Jason: *gets closer to Leo, and starts playing with his coin thing that turns into a sword*

Me: LEO!!! LEO VALDEZ!!!

Leo: *looks annoyed at us* Can't you guys just let me have some fun?!

Jason: *flips coin to change into sword and slashes it near Leo's head, cutting off a bit of his hair*

Leo: *gulps and starts running with Jason chasing him* SOMEBODY SHOULD'VE SAID SOMETHING!!!

Jason: *super angry* VALDEZ!!!!!

Leo: YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALLLIIIIVVVEEE!!!!!

Me: *shouts in their direction* BUT HE MIGHT CATCH YOU DEAD!!!