Questions 16 & 17

From: Chrysbliss;

To Reyna : "Did you like Jason?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Once upon a time, yes I did. Jason and I dated before the thing with Juno and the war. I admit that it was kinda hard seeing him with Piper after he came back, but they make each other happy. That's all that matter to me.

And I really like Piper as a friend.

*glaces at Jason* If you hurt her, Grace, so help me I will kick your asinus down to Pluto and back.

Percy: Latin, really?

Me: Yes. I am a Roman demigod, after all. (A/N: That, and I take Latin class) Is there a problem with that, Perseus?

Percy: NO MA'AM!

Me: Stop trying to be the Stoll brothers, Percy, please.

Percy: *glares at me*

Jason: I'm really glad that you girls are getting along, but I don't like being threatened every two seconds. By you, by Annabeth, by Hazel, by cabin 10, by Lady Aphrodite...

Percy: Yeesh, does she threaten to ruin your love life forever?

Jason: No, she threatens to make me wear tacky clothing.

Percy:... *sighs* Why am I not surprised?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Chrysbliss;

To Jason :" If you had to not meet with either Percy or Piper for a month, who would you choose?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason: What is this? "Pick-On-Jason" Day or something?

Leo & Percy: *gets ideas*

Frank: You shouldn't have said anything, man. At least you get questions...

Jason: You'll have your time, Frank. I promise.

Let's see... Piper or Percy?

My girlfriend or my bro...

Piper: *looks at Jason, very annoyed*

Jason: *panicked* Piper, obviously! We would... uh... stay at whichever camp Percy isn't at! He-he... *Secretly thinking: 'PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!'*

Piper: *rolls eyes* Mmm-hmm... sure, Jason, sure...