Question 9

From: -;

To: Reyna (Me): How have you been since the battle with Gaea?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Well, for starters, thank you so much for asking!

Things were a little hectic at first. I had to put the legion back together and figure out who was still loyal to that traitor, Octavian.

Those people were given another chance to change their views.

Some had to be kicked out of the legion... It was a sad day. :,-(

It was interesting watching how the Greeks and Romans started trying to get along after they had just tried to kill each other...

Piper McLean had to help me break up a lot of fights. And I mean a lot. Especially between the Ares and Mars children.

I worked with Annabeth Chase and Chiron the centaur to work out visiting schedules between the camps.

For the first few weeks, it was kinda crazy.

Once us Romans returned to Camp Jupiter and cleaned it up, I got an Iris message (A/N: I'm still getting used to those) from Nico di Angelo.

He told me about the whole 'Not Your Type' thing. I laughed about it for the next couple of days... classic Percy Jackson.

Nico also told me about his new 'friend', Will Solace, son of Apollo. (A/N: In one of the earlier chapters, Will asked Nico out and they kissed!)

Soon, things calmed down. We now have weekend visits between the camps. And if we find a Greek demigod, we let them stay with us until they can get to Camp Half-Blood safely. The Greeks do the same thing.

So anyways, I'm really glad to have our new Greek allies. Our extended family has just extended even more!

And, just for the record, if you're wondering how I know about Uncle Rick and all the books... well it's a long story...

Maybe I'll write a short story about it one day... Rachel Elizabeth Dare also knows, by the way.

We found out together.

So thank you, -, for asking this question!!!

Comment if you guys want me to write a short story about how me and Rachel know about everything!!!