Question 12

From: Chrysbliss;

A/N: I WENT BACK IN TIME TO ANSWER THIS!!!

To the Hermes kids: How do you Hermes guys get to steal all those stuff without no one noticing, but knowing you do and NOT get in trouble? Luke, you were like 'I stole toiletries for you'! Stoll Brothers, you said you stole the shirt a Huntress liked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: First off, I WENT BACK IN TIME!!!! I may or may not have went over to the Doctor Who fandom and asked for a ride in the TARDIS (A/N: No, I'm not part of that fandom... sue me)... they were thankful that I asked for a ride instead of trying to sneak in... I don't even wanna know what happened to the person who tried to sneak in...

Secondly, I should tell you guys that while Luke and the Stolls and the Hermes kids, and everyone else are much younger, they have all their memories of everything... The Titan War, The Giant War, etc... And no, this will not effect anything that happens in the future. I swear in the River Styx!

ON WITH THE QUESTION, LUCAS!!!

Luke:... You know that's not my name right?

Me: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE, CASTELLAN???

Luke: *gulps* NO MA'AM!!!

Travis: I'm Connor!

Connor: I'm Travis!

Both: STO-

Me: NO ONE CARES! ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Luke: *sighs* Ok, well, I think we get our 'stealing power' from our father.

Travis: It's like Annie, with her smartness.

Connor: Or Nico, with his deathness.

Me: Is that even a word?

Travis: *ignores me* Or Percy, with his Poseidon, watery-ness.

Me: I'm pretty sure that's not a word, either...

Connor: *ignores me* Or Thalia, with her lightningness.

Luke: Umm... hey guys?

Stolls: Yeah, Luke?

Luke: You know most of what you said was made-up words, right?

Travis: *looks at me and smirks* Why, no, dear brother. We did not.

Connor: *looks at me and smirks* Thank you, brother dear, for telling us.

Me: *sighs* So basically, the power is from their father, Hermes.

Luke: Hey, Reyna?

Me: Yes?

Luke: Can we bring Annabeth, Thalia, Percy, and Grover here, please? I have something to say to them.

Me: *smiles softly* Sure, Luke. Let me just end this chapter first.

Luke & the Stolls: *look confused* What?

Me: *looks around nervously* What, what?

Luke & the Stolls: But you said-

Me: Hey, look it! Something shiny and expensive!

Luke & the Stolls: *runs towards where I'm pointing while pushing each other out of the way* MINE!!!

Me: *sighs with relief* Hermes boys...