Question 15

From: Chrysbliss ;

To All the Campers: If you had to choose another godly parent, who would it be?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Perhaps the Greek goddess Athena. She's a lot like my mother.

Annabeth: I would want Hephaestus, Nike, or Bellona.

Percy: Umm... None that hate me...

Leo: Apollo, that way I'm still the smoking hot McShizzle!

Piper: *face-palms* 

Leo: *To Piper* What?

Piper: *sighs and puts her hand on Leo's shoulder* You're not, and never have been, the 'smoking hot McShizzle'...

Leo: *smirks and pulls tape recorder then scrambles Piper's voice*

Piper's Voice: You're... the smoking hot McShizzle...

Piper: *gasps and looks at Leo irritated* *charmspeaks* Leo, honey, go jump in the lake and stay there for 10 minutes...

Leo: *listens to charmspeak* Jump in the lake... *walks to the lake and jumps in*

Piper: *sighs again* I would want Athena as my mother. Even though I'm not that smart and I don't have the Athena looks and I wouldn't have this charmspeak.

Jason: I might want Neptune... I've proven to be pretty handy at the bottom of the sea. Wouldn't you agree, Perce? *smirks*

Percy: *blushes and glares at Jason*

Frank: I would definitely be a son of Apollo. That's what everyone, even myself, thought that I would be.

Hazel: I think I would be a daughter of Trivia (Hecate). Since I can control the Mist.

Me: Yeah, Hazel your skills with the Mist are amazing!

Frank: It's true.

Hazel: *blushes* Awe!!! Thanks guys!!!

Clarisse: I would have to be in Nike. No one else. 

Nico: *nods at Clarisse's statement* Makes sense. I might be in Hypnos. I'm pretty good with dreams.

Will: You're definitely good in my dreams, Death Boy.

Nico: *raises an eyebrow at him*

Me, Percy, Thalia & Jason: *bursts out into laughter*

Will: *blushes and is flustered* Umm... I- uh... I mean.... umm..... I WOULD CHOOSE DEMETER BYE *runs away screaming*

Thalia: *calms down from laughing so hard* I might wanna be in Nike, too.

Octavian: I would be a son of Jupiter, since I am so royal-like!

Everyone:...

Me: OCTAVIAN!!!

Nico: YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!

Percy: YOU ATTACKED MY FAMILY!!!

Jason: YOU BETRAYED THE LEGION!!!

Everyone: *attacks Octavian*

Me: *sneaks out of crowd* Please remember to comment questions and all that stuff!!! BYE!!! *jumps back into fight*