Chapter 32, Official Luna

Chapter 32

The quiet thumping of Cody’s heart roused me as I slowly opened my eyes, my whole body seeming to be curled around Cody’s whilst my head was rested on his chest.

My arms were slung tight around Cody’s broad chest, his muscles constricted by my grip.  Feeling the blankets rub against my bare legs as I came to, my body halted, my stiff muscles beginning to rouse Cody.

I was naked in a bed, with my mate and I’d actually voluntarily done it.

Gee life goes on faster than I had expected, I felt so refreshed, my wolf seeming at peace with herself for once like she couldn’t find a single thing to complain about.

My mind seemed at ease for once too as I tried to focus on the things that always made me angry like I wanted to hurt someone but nothing happened, my body only tensed at the memories; it was like that ridiculous ying yang thing was in balance.

Prying myself off Cody, I rolled over so I was lying next to him, his body registering faster than you would imagine that I had moved away as his eyes began to open, his body seeming exhausted after a night’s sleep.

My eyes unable to leave his face, Cody rolled into his side as he now looked at me; his face looked so happy this morning.

‘Good morning my Luna, if all it took was coming here for you to let me in, I would have come here the first day I met you’.

Chuckling why couldn’t I be angry at this idiot right now?   The idea of us lying naked in this bed should have had me trying to get away from Cody.

‘Maybe you just got lucky smartass’.

Ripping the blankets from Cody, his naked form on the bed was something that I now couldn’t tear my eyes away from as he clicked his fingers near his head; chuckling.

‘My face is up here Vera or would you like to go for round two’?

There are certain things that a woman should not describe and looking at Cody’s naked body, my eyes raking over his area that is usually covered, this was definitely one of those things.

Still saying nothing to Cody’s words, he pulled me close to him as my eyes now looked up to meet his; our lips touching with more love than lust like last night.

Cody’s sweet cherry taste was making me wonder when he had even had the chance to use any sort of breath mint between us mating and sleeping in the last eight hours.

My wolf knew the answer to that, her reasoning being we were mates and just because of that fact, I would find a taste that I liked about Cody to compare to something, I enjoyed the taste of if that made any sense.

I could sense Cody’s wolf stirring at our contact making me pull away slowly, completely confused why I could even sense that……………….that was strange.

The blankets wrapped around me as I walked over to the bathroom, looking back, Cody was pouting at me like some dog and it actually made me feel guilty inside.

‘Cody stop it; you can’t use this against me’!

His face turning into a crooked smile, Cody was definitely enjoying having more control over me now; knowing that now we were mated my wolf’s urge to go to him would be stronger.

‘I don’t know what you’re talking about Vera, I just miss you’.

His sensual voice sending chills down my spine, I dropped the blanket from my naked form near the door, being quick to bolt inside and slam the door as Cody was like I had thought he would be, banging like a maniac.