|Wroetostar| Letter

//request

Grief brimmed at my weary eyes, spilling endlessly and staining my flushed cheeks. Sobs and gasps of air racked my body, causing me to shudder as I lost control of all emotions.

I drew in a quivering breath, regaining the slightest of serenity. I gaze down shakily at the framed polaroid, a moment frozen completely in time and held forever, just like that. With a single glance, I was back there; content and blissful. I thought he was the one. It'd all work out. We'd be forever.

Tears stained the photo frame until the picture was nothing but unidentifiable splotches of dull, meaningless colour. I slip the fragile polaroid out from the frame. My trembling breath stopped abruptly as I was astonished to find something hidden behind the photo.

I tugged it out of the small frame, my movements unhurried and careful. Between my fingers was a piece of paper, folded neatly and flawlessly. Holding my breath subconsciously, I unfold the mysterious letter.

Harry Lewis,

Both of us thought we could be happy forever. Simple smiles spreading across our faces, oblivious as to what was inevitable to happen. I'd give anything to go back to how everything was - gazing out at the endless sights of anything, you close besides me. All our memories held in our minds, permanently.

Those were minutes we took for granted. I apologise for hurting you, and me, by doing this. It was bound to happen. We were clueless.

So this is it. The seconds of pure happiness with you are over. Eventually, we'll move on. We'd be nothing but a vague memory to each other. We'll meet someone knew; someone better. I'm sure you will. Because you're amazing, Harry. I was so lost in our relationship that I forgot to appreciate you. Everything you are, from your contagious snicker of laughter to your enchanting ocean blue eyes... That's what I fell in love with; you.

And I miss you. I miss you too much. As I'm writing this, we're still together. But not for any longer. I know you'll understand. You're the nicest person I know. And I've ruined everything. Everything we had, dissolved into nothing.

Its all my fault.

I'm sorry.

- Vik.

-

omg I'm sorry for it being so short and crap! I was gonna delete this but thought why not post it anyway. I promise I'll post another one shot soon. Trying to improve my writing as much as possible.