|Zerkshaw| Comfort

//request.
possibly a sequel to 'letters' i don't know anymore.

A deep frown formed on Josh's face as he stumbled into the room, unaware that a sobbing mess was inside, hibernating from the world. Guiltiness washed over his other emotions, upon realising he hadn't knocked.

Harry glanced up reluctantly to see Josh, a puzzled but concerned expression plastered on his familiar face. "Is this a bad time?"Josh mumbled awkwardly.

Harry only sat up hesitantly, snuggled in his warm bed, surrounded with half-empty tissue boxes. Josh approached the younger boy warily, his cheeks flushing instantly as he soon realised that Harry was shirtless.

Josh slowly sat down on the end of Harry's bed with a sympathetic smile. "Tell me what happened."

Harry took a slow, unsteady breath. His blotchy teal eyes were glassy with tears, which made Josh seem like nothing but an unrecognisable blur.

Harry attempted to explain the cause of his silent tears, but his words were merely splutters and stammers of inaudible words.
However, Josh already knew the reason as soon as he set his eyes on Harry.

"Let me guess, breakup?" Josh's voice was mellow and cautious. He inspected the tear stained boy ahead of him, acknowledging the fact that since his appearance, Harry had pacified.

Harry nodded solemnly. He heaved a compelled sigh, sweeping a wisp of pale golden brown hair from his eyes.

"Harry, that was like, 2 weeks ago now..." Josh murmured under his breath. Before Harry could protest, he sneezed unexpectedly, shuddering.

Josh subconsciously flashed a dazzling smile. "C'mere," he breathed, pulling Harry closer to him. Harry shyly straddled Josh, his legs wrapped snugly around him and dangling off the edge of the bed.

Josh wrapped his arms around Harry's shirtless body as Harry buried his face the crook of the taller boy's neck. Their smiles reflected identically on each other's faces; warm grins as bright as the sun.

All of a sudden the traumatic breakup was obliterated, because Josh was here, occupying Harry's mind.

Josh ran his hand along Harry's exposed ivory skin, causing him to blush profusely. A smug smirk tugged at the corner of Josh's lips at how much his actions affected Harry.

Harry grinned, closing his eyes and leaning in and allowing their lips to join.

Josh smiled into the kiss as it deepened, their hands roaming around each other's bodies. He pulled Harry closer until there was hardly any gap between them.

-
gotta admit i lowkey enjoy writing cuddles & kisses. .3. so much fluff!!

aLSO thank you guys so much for 300+ votes and 3k+ reads! i never thought this book would grow so quickly in the span of about a month! thank you!! <3