Author's Note + Acknowledgments

Dear reader,

So...*whew* that was an emotional ride, right?

I know I took you through a lot in the last two days (with four updates yesterday and three today, you spoiled thing you), but we made it.

Let me start by saying thank you! This is the third book I've completed on Wattpad, and the fourth book I've written in the last year

Let me start by saying thank you! This is the third book I've completed on Wattpad, and the fourth book I've written in the last year. You guys are a dream come true. Seriously.

If you had told me last October that I would have written 4 books (including The Ides Of July which has over 200,000 reads), I would've laughed at you. But here I am!

After only 8 months on Wattpad (EIGHT), this is insane. So many wonderful fans and readers, I cannot comprehend it. Thank you again and again.

As usual, I'd like to thank all of my friends (y'all included!) for supporting me, and - most importantly - my fiancé Conlan for always being there for me. Without him? These books probably wouldn't exist.

Currently, I have no plans to write a sequel to this book. However, I did want to make sure that there was room for one should I change my mind. I love Chloe and Bucky, but I'm currently swamped with writing projects, so it's definitely on the bottom of my to-do list.

In the meantime, here's what's coming soon from me:

NOVEMBER:

- Followed: I'm going to be writing another YA novel in November for NaNoWriMo. The book is available on Wattpad now, so be sure to add it to your libraries. I will be writing a chapter every. single. day. so that one will be fun to follow.

-Fragile: This book is taking a back seat for the month of November, and I will only be updating once a week. Still, Ava + Theo are goals, so you should check 'em out.

DECEMBER:

-Fragile: I hope to finish this book in December, and who knows? Maybe I have a Christmas gift planned for all of you.

JANUARY:

-The Darkness Is Coming: Are you ready for Book 3 in the Metamorphosis series? I am definitely ready for more Lanki.

I love you. All of you. I love getting your messages, following you on Instagram, Snapchat, etc...all of it.

Love,
Jandra

Love,Jandra