Chapter One

Castiel was sitting on the bench down the street from his house waiting for his friend. He and Anna walked to school together everyday. He turned his head to see Anna rushing down the street, hair messy and bag falling down her shoulders.

"Hey! Sorry I woke up late," she said while patting her hair down. "No problem, ready to go?" he asked, tugging at the sleeves of his trench coat.

They began walking. "Hey Cassie, do ya think you're gonna find someone?" Cas cocked his head to the side, "Find someone?" Anna shook her head and smiled, "You're so clueless, I mean like a girlfriend, boyfriend something like that," Cas shrugged, "Maybe, depends on the person." Cas and said earlier that year that he was pan. Basically he could stick his hand down anyone's pants and be pleased with what he found. Not that he would stick his hand downs someone's pants, that would be rude.

The rest of the walk was spent in comfortable silence. When they arrived at school the first thing Cas noticed was a car. Black, shiny Chevy Impala. Cas didn't know much about cars, but he knew this one was a classic, the owner was lucky. Cas let out a whistle. "That's a NICE car." Anna just rolled her eyes, "Ugh of course you think so, it's such a boy car." Cas tilted his head to the side, "Cars are not gender specific." Anna just rolled her eyes again.

"Anyways, it's a beauty," he said staring at the Impala.

"Glad you think so," a voice behind him said. Cas and Anna turned around to see a guy, about their age standing behind them grinning. He was about six feet tall and had fanfiction green eyes. Cas smiled shyly, he turned to look at Anna. He saw a familiar bat of the eyelashes, Anna usually got what she wanted, and most of the time it was men. But Cas wasn't judging, they were best friends after all.

"Dean, Dean Winchester," said the green eyed, now known as Dean, man said looking right into Cas' eyes. "Anna Milton," a voice interrupted them, bringing them out of their trance. Dean turned to look at Anna. He gave her a small smile before turning back to Cas. "And you are?" Cas smiled slightly, no one had ever ignored Anna to talk to Cas before, it felt nice. "I'm um, I'm Castiel." Dean grinned from ear to ear, "Nice name," he said.

Anna cleared her throat. "Come on Cas, we gotta go." Dean's smile wavered a little bit. "I'll see you later then, Cas," he said before Anna pulled Cas away. Castiel managed to wave at him before being whisked into the school. "Oh my god he's so hot!" She exclaimed. "I saw you making eyes at him, back off I call dibs," she said poking a finger at his chest.

Cas was silent, then the bell rang. They went off to class. Cas saw Dean later in science. Dean chose to sit next to Cas instead of Anna. Let's just say she wasn't pleased.

Cas kind of liked Dean, he seemed nice and he was hella cute. But Anna liked him to, well she liked his face and body, Cas actually liked his personality. Not that his looks went unnoticed.

Cas sighed, this was gonna be a long day.

So, whadaya think? Crappy I know, but I'll try and make it interesting. Anna's a total biatch btw.