2.2- will you marry me?

A month without uploading she comes back with a... Crappy 500 word chapter trying to complete the story.

Theo's POV

I sat in a chair in front of the warm fire of my room, yet still, I was shivering. Today would be the last day that I would ever see Rose. Unless I did something about it.

"FATHER!" I called as I barged into his office. "Father.. Father." I panted.
"Father I know you have company at the moment." I began, looking at the back of a mans head who sat in a chair near father. "But I must tell you, right now. This man can hear and so can everyone in the entire Kingdom, and beyond, for all I care! But you must know. I cannot wed a Princess, for I am in love with another, with Rose." I finished, exhaling deeply.

"Who is this Rose you speak of?" My father asked. "Don't tell me you've fallen  in love with a servant girl. Oh heavens, no. You disgrace me!!" He roared.

I chuckled, thinking back to when I thought it was true. When I thought Rose was a maid yet still fell in love with her. Even when I knew I couldn't live her, and thought she was a mere servant, I still fell in love with her.

"No father, at once I thought that, you wouldn't believe some of the adventures I've had with her!" I replied, thinking back to the days of secret passageways and pancake making and dress ups and jumping in hay.

"Her name is Lady Rosalind Beatrice Ravenswood, daughter of the Duke of Northington. She is the fiercest, most amazingly unique woman I have ever met. She is beautiful and she has made me realise things I have never realised before. Her spirit is remarkably strong yet she is so gentle... Sometimes. But father, the point is. I love her. I love her desperately, eternally and wholeheartedly, with every ounce of my being. And I won't marry anyone else." I finished, bowing elegantly as my father and the man next to him looked at each other, bewildered.

"Son, I cannot say no to that. Despite my wishes for you to marry into royalty, if you love her, and she loves you, you may be married. You must of course, ask her father first."

"Of course, when is he returning?"

"He returned today." He replied, gesturing at the man next to him.

"Lord Francis, Duke of Northington, pleasure to meet you, your highness." He bowed before me and I stuttered, speechless.

"May I... Um..have the pleasure of wedding your daughter?" I questioned.

"You certai--" he as interrupted by banging at the door, followed by muffled shouts.
"You must let me in, I need to speak with my father!" Rose screeched and the door banged again, she stumbled in soon after.
"Father, I must stay with you for I love som-" she exclaimed looking up before her eyes grew wide as she took in the scene before her.

"Oh." She replied and I grinned from ear to ear before pulling her into a big hug.

"I love you, Rose. Please, marry me?" I asked, as I got down onto one knee.
"Oh get up you idiot." She smiled, choking back tears and pulling me from the ground. "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes."