20

Two seconds after you started crying, Dean threw open the door and walked over to you. Which meant he hadn't been sleeping when you tried to sneak out of bed.

  "What? What is it?" He demanded, and you pointed to the tiny stick on the floor. He picked it up, before turning to you.

  "You're pregnant?" He questioned, and you nodded.

  "Well then why are you crying? This is good, isn't it?" He asked, wiping the tears off your face.

  "I know, it is good. And I'm really happy. I'm scared though, what if we lose it again?" You replied.

  "We won't." Dean promised.

  "But what if we do, Dean?" You retorted.

  "Then, we'll try again. We'll keep trying as long as we have to. I love you Y/n, I want you to be happy." He said.

  "I love you too." You whispered,  leaping up to hug him.

   "Alright, let's go. We've got a case to work." Dean said after a minute. You nodded and stood up before helping Dean up. The two of you walked back into the room, where Sam was snoring loudly in his bed. You walked over to your plate of strawberries and picked one up before biting into it.

  "Sammy! Get up!" Dean said, kicking Sam's leg. Sam groaned before sitting up and stretching

   "What?" He asked, pulling the covers off and standing up.

   "We've got a case to work. What did you learn when you checked out the bodies?" You asked, eating another strawberry.

  "They both had this weird symbol carved onto their wrists. It looked kind of like a g with squiggles under it." Sam explained, walking over to the laptop.

  "I'll research the mark, you two go interview the families." Sam said, already typing away. You went and grabbed your FBI outfit, which consisted of a pencil skirt, a white blouse, and a pair of black pumps. After getting dressed, you pulled your hair up in a bun and left a few pieces down by your face. You put on a bit of makeup, not a lot. 

   "You ready?" Dean asked as you walked back out. You nodded and grabbed your bag before following him out the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   You walked into the hotel room, slamming the door behind you before Dean could even walk in. 

   "Y/n, what's going on?" Sam asked, just as Dean opened the door and walked in. 

  "What the hell was that?" Dean demanded, and you whirled around to face him. 

 "What do you mean? You know exactly what that was for! You're being a stubborn ass who can't think straight." You spat. 

   "Guys, what's going on?" Sam asked, standing up. He had changed out of his pajamas and was now in jeans and a flannel. 

  "Both victims had the same hair and eye color as me, and they were both pregnant like me. Dean thinks that I shouldn't do this case because of that, even though I wanted to go on this hunt in the first place!" You yelled. 

   "I'm just trying to keep you safe! Am I that bad of a person for caring  about you and wanting to keep you safe?" Dean yelled back. 

  "Wait, Y/n you're pregnant?" Sam asked. Both you and Dean completely ignored him, bickering about you staying on the case. 

  "Guys!" Sam yelled, and both of you turned to look at him. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. 

   "Y/n, I think Dean's right. It's too dangerous for you. You have too many connections to the other victims." Sam explained. Dean made a face as if to say, 'see?' and your jaw dropped. 

  "You've gotta be freaking kidding me." You muttered to yourself, before grabbing your bag and stuffing your belongings inside it. 

   "Y/n, what are you doing?" Dean asked. You ignored him, still stuffing clothes in the duffel. Dean walked over to you, grabbing your hand and forcing you to face him. 

  "What are you doing?" He repeated. You jerked out of his grasp and zipped up your bag. 

   "If I can't work the case, then I don't see any reason why I should stay." You replied, going to the bathroom to grab your other stuff. 

   "Y/n, you can't leave. It's not safe." Dean said, following you. You sighed, your makeup bag in your hand. 

   "Well you're damn well not going to stop me." You replied, walking past him and bumping into his shoulder. 

   "Y/n!" Dean called, following you into the room. "Y/n, once again I agree with Dean. You need to stay with us." Sam said. 

   "Screw you, Sam." You muttered, throwing your bag over your shoulder and walking over to the little table by the door. You grabbed Dean's wallet and pulled out a fifty dollar bill. 

   "I hope you don't mind me taking this to get home. See you boys later." You said, your hand on the doorknob. Dean grabbed your arm, not hard enough to hurt. 

   "Y/n, you can't leave. I can't keep you safe if you're gone." He muttered. You raised an eyebrow at him, staying silent. 

   "Fine! Fine! Just- just call me when you get home." He said, and you nodded before opening the door. The sun was just setting, splaying pinks, purples, and oranges across the sky. You walked up to the front desk, and a lady was there instead of that sicko guy. 

  "Excuse me, do you know where the closest bus stop is?" You asked, staring at her black lips, pierced nose, and half-shaved head. 

   "Yeah, it's half a mile that way." She said, pointing straight out of the motel doors. 

  "Thank you." You replied, quickly turning around and walking out of the very crappy motel. You started walking down the street, and soon the glowing sign of the bus stop was in view. You sighed and plopped down on the bench, exhausted. You heard a noise and whirled around, peering into the dark alley behind you. When you didn't see anything you turned back around. Humming softly, you tapped your foot to the beat of the song. Suddenly a hand covered your mouth, and before you could scream everything went black.