Chapter 8

Angie's P.O.V.

I woke up at 7:00 A.M. from my alarm going off. This was it! Today was the day that I was going to meet the guys for the first time ever! I was excited and scared at the same time! I mean, I'm about to meet THE Real Madrid for God's sake! Even though I've known them for about 3-4 months now this is the first time I'm actually meeting them.

The guys had invited me to their training. Since my foot was still healing, Marcelo and Isco had taken the duty to pick me up and bring me to Ciudad Real Madrid. They would pick me up at 9:00 A.M. so I quickly took a shower and got dressed into an outfit I picked out last night.

Around 9:00 A.M. there was a knock at my door and I knew that it would most probably be Celo and Disco. I quickly grabbed my handbag that had my phone, wallet, keys and some other stuff in it, took a deep breath and opened the door.

The scene in front of me was one of shock and amusement. There stood in front of me Marcelo Viera trying to get Isco off from his back. Isco was stuck on Celo's back like a Koala Bear and Celo was trying his best to shake him off. I busted out laughing as soon as I saw them both.

They both froze when they heard me laughing and looked up together slowly. They just stood there in stock staring at me, Isco still at Marcelo's back and it was so freakin' hilarious that I couldn't stop laughing!

When I finally managed to stop, I asked them smiling, "So are you guys just going to stand there like weirdos or are you say 'Hi' like a normal person and give me a hug."

"Right, sorry", Isco muttered as he got off from Marcelo's back and suddenly I was engulfed in a bear hug by Marcelo, "You are officially my favourite person! You saved me from this monster!"

I laughed at him while Isco just stood there with a pout on his face, "No one loves me". When Marcelo finally let go of me, I hugged Isco and said, "Aww don't you worry my Disco, I love you!"

He beamed at me and hugged me tight yelling, "Yay! I am loved!" I just laughed at him and hugged him back.

It was so weird... The good kind of weird, this was our first time meeting each other but it was as if we had know each other our whole lives. I was at ease with them, which doesn't happen very often. Now I couldn't wait to meet the rest of the guys! I was sure that today was going to be a good day!

Author's Note
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. Been super busy with college! Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Bye!! Thanks for reading! Love you all!! 😊

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!