Chapter 21

Angie's P.O.V.

We pulled up outside the club and there were paparazzi were already there which caused everyone to groan in annoyance. The fans gathered outside started to scream as soon as they noticed the guys and we rushed inside the club. From what I've been told, the guys have rented out the club for the night and the only people inside were the ones that they knew, so our night out wouldn't be a complete disaster. 

After numerous greeting and introductions, Gareth, Isco, Marco and I sat in a booth. Gareth next to me and Isco across from me with Marco next to him. Marco flagged a waitress down and ordered us a ton of drinks. I looked at him surprised, "Why so many drinks?" He gave me a mischievous look, "Because we're gonna have tons of fun tonight!" The drinks came and we all picked up a shot and raised it up, "To an epic night that we might not remember tomorrow." Isco spoke and we all cheered in union.

After a few shots, Gareth and I had teamed up to find a girl for Isco and Marco. After an hour of setting them up with numerous girls, Isco finally found someone he was interested in and he was talking to her and Marco had disappeared who knows where. "Well he looks happy.", Gareth said as we watched Isco talk to the girl.  I smiled as I looked away from them, "Yes he does. We did a good job." He laughed shaking his head and before he could say anything, 'Wasted' by Tiesto started to play and we decided to dance. 

Gareth lead me to the dance floor and we started to dance which soon turned into a goofy dance off between us, Cristiano and Marcelo. The four of us were screaming the lyrics and dancing crazily. 

Soon the song changed to 'Rewind Repeat It' by Martin Garrix and Ed Sheeran, and Gareth asked me to dance.

Stay for the night

Call it what you want

Gareth put his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

And I'll compromise
To have you in my arms

I rested my hands on his shoulders...

Is this what you needed?
'Cause I'll find the faith in anything

...and looked at him. He was already looking at me with a soft smile on his face. We just swayed looking into each other's eyes.

Don't fight the feeling
Rewind, repeat it

He spun me out..

Rewind repeat it

and pulled me back in, my back against his front.

If the world ends tonight
You'll be in my arms

We swayed like that for a bit and he spun me again, facing him.

We'll be frozen in time
Underneath the stars

Our eyes locked together and we come even closer. He put his hand on my cheek and leaned down slowly and I raised my head to meet him.

My lungs are screaming
This heart is bleeding

Finally our lips met and it was as if fireworks had went off. Both of his hands held my face, thumbs caressing my cheeks as  his lips moved against mine softly and slowly.