Chapter 27

Angie and Junior were asleep on the couch cuddled up. Cristiano and Georgina smiled at the sight before talking about the thing that had been bothering both of them. They were sure that Gareth was, in fact, single and he really liked Angie so who was the girl Angie was talking about? Cristiano was mad because he had come to think of Angie as his little sister and no one messes with Cristiano's sisters.

After much discussion, Geo calmed Cristiano down and told him to talk to Gareth tomorrow.

____________________________________________________________________________

The next morning in the Ronaldo household was a chaotic one. The little ones were throwing food around and Junior was encouraging them. Angie was cooking breakfast for the adults as the parents tried to feed the little ones. It was a routine that had become regular in the house but none of them would have it any other way. The atmosphere that the kids created made Angie take her mind off from yesterday's events which she was very grateful for. She smiled as she looked at the family of six and the love they shared. It was truly a beautiful sight.

After everyone was done with breakfast, Cristiano left for training with a goal in mind. When he arrived, he went to the changing room and sat there waiting patiently for Gareth to arrive. His foot was tapping on the floor impatiently and his expression was downright pissed. Everyone noticed his anger but no one said anything. All silently wondering what was wrong.

Gareth came in smiling as usual and seeing Gareth acting so carefree like he hadn't just broken Angie's heart made Cristiano mad.

"Hey mate! How are you doing?" Gareth greeted Cristiano as he sat beside him. Unfortunately for Cristiano, Gareth arrived at the same time as the coach so Cristiano wasn't able to confront him which further darkened his mood.

On the pitch, everyone kept their distance from Cristiano. Marcelo tried to talk to him and he was met with a deathly glare which made him backtrack his steps. 

After hours of torturous training and Cristiano glaring at Gareth every chance he got, they were finally in the changing room. Gareth, having enough of Cristiano's glaring, went to him and finally asked, "What's wrong?"

Cristiano let out a humourless chuckle, "What's wrong?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" His voice got louder and now everyone in the locker room was silent, staring at them.

Gareth was left dumbstruck, "Huh?"

"Oh c'mon Garry! It's not like you don't know!"

"No, I don't! I don't know why the fuck you've been glaring at me all day or why you're yelling at me when I didn't even do anything!"

By now both of them were at each other's throats.

"Yeah, right. You mean to tell me that Angie is at my house heart broken because you didn't do anything? That's fucking rich of you!"Cristiano spatted.

Gareth looked at him geniuinly confused, "Angie? Heart broken? What are you on about mate?"

"Why don't you go and ask that girlfriend of yours?" Cristiano snapped as he walked away. 

Gareth followed him looking like a lost puppy, "But I don't have a girlfriend and I didn't do anything to Angie! As a matter of fact I have been trying to call her since yesterday but she isn't picking up my calls."

Cristiano stopped walking and Gareth bumped into him before regaining his balance. Cristiano looked at him trying to figure out if Gareth was being sincere or not, "Are you serious?"

Gareth looked at him sincerely, "Yes. Now would you please tell me what happened?"

Cristiano let out a sigh and went to the cafeteria with Gareth. They both sat down and Cristiano told him everything that happened yesterday. 

Gareth cursed as he figured out what must have happened. He looked at Cristiano almost desperately, "Dude, you've got to help me win her back!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Hello beautiful people! I hope you're still here. Thing are gonna get interesting now as this story is coming close to an end. What do you think is gonna happen? Let me know your thoughts!

Also I'm officially 20 now! Yay!!

Next update will be soon. Bye now! Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for reading!