Chapter 14

Angie's P.O.V.

Gareth told me that he was going to pick me up in 30 minutes so I took a quick shower and put on a navy blue skater dress on. It had spaghetti straps with floral print on it and it was backless and really cute! I paired it with dark brown sandals and sling bag. I left my black wavy hair open and put on a little bit of makeup on. I grabbed my bag and put my wallet and mobile inside it. The doorbell rang and I went to answer the door.

There stood a very dashing looking Gareth Bale wearing dark blue jeans and white buttoned up shirt with a navy coat over it (Image above). He had a single pink rose in his hand.

He looked over at me and smiled that gorgeous smile of his, "Hey. You look beautiful."

I blushed, "Thank you, you look handsome

I blushed, "Thank you, you look handsome." He grinned at me and handed me the rose. I blushed and thanked him again. I quickly went to the kitchen and placed the rose in a glass of water. I made my way back to Gareth and grinned at him saying "Let's go." He returned the grin and went out the door. I followed him and locked the door behind me. He walked forward to his car and opened the passenger door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I jokingly pulled his cheeks.

He gave me a toothy smile and replied, "Well I got a date with a beautiful lady, gotta treat her right." He winked at me closing the door. I was blushing madly as he made his way and got in the driver's seat, a wide smile still on his face.

He pulled the car on the road and made his way to wherever we were going. The radio was playing quietly in the car but no words were spoken between us. We both kept sneaking glances at each other and share smiles and silly grins. I had butterflies in my stomach each time our eyes met and he smiled at me. I felt like I was a girl in high school with a crush on this really hot guy.

Finally, Gareth broke the silence by asking "So is there any particular place that you want to visit?"

"Actually there is. I've always wanted to see the Royal Palace of Madrid and the Plaza de Cibeles." I told him getting excited. I've always wanted to see these two places especially Cibeles cos I've always been fascinated with it ever since I saw it in the victory parade of Real Madrid.

Gareth gave me a fond smile and said: "Okay then first we'll go to the Palace and then Cibeles."

"Yay! Okay!" I cheered which made him chuckle.

After driving around for a few minutes we made it to the Palace and Gar parked the car and put on a pair of Ray Bans, most probably to get away undetected by the fans.

He got out of the car and made his way towards me, opening the door for me and offering me a hand. Gosh, he is such a gentleman! I took his hand and got out of the car.

We roamed around the Palace which thankfully wasn't much crowded. Gareth was such an easy going guy. We had a great conversation going on. We both got to know each other better, had funny banter and many laughs. After we were done with the palace, we got inside the car again and went to Retiro Park.