Chapter 7

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Tom grunted before slamming his fist on the beeping alarm clock. He opened his eyes slowly and groaned while getting up.

The house was silent as if he was all alone. He slowly walked to Hermione's room to check on her. Of course, she was still sleeping soundly on her bed. Tom couldn't help thinking that she looked ridiculously beautiful at the moment.

He decided he wanted to do a little something for her so he went to the kitchen and started brainstorming on what he should cook for the both of them. But at the end of all the thinking, he thought pancakes and maple syrup should do just fine for the lady.

After all the ingredients were gathered on the counter, he started making the batter. He mixed some flour, eggs, sugar, milk and a little bit of water together. He heated the pan and sprayed some butter on it. He gently poured the mix and tried to make it as perfect as he could.

Few minutes later, Tom was making the very last pancake. The others that has been cooked turned out pretty well. Fluffy and golden brown. Heaven. Tom was about to flip the pancake without the spatula when suddenly his hand came in contact with the burning hot pan which made him drop the pan to the floor,

*PANG!*

Hermione woke up by the loud banging sound from the kitchen. "What the hell is he up to this time?" she mumbled while walking to the bathroom. After washing her face and brushing her teeth, Hermione went out of her room to check on what Tom had done.

"Tom!" she called, "What the bloody hell are you doing making so much noise in the morning. This isn't a parade just so you know." she complained. Tom rolled his eyes at her and placed the pan in the sink. "Oh shut up woman. I made you breakfast. You better be damn grateful." he said with a smirk. He grabbed both her shoulders and pushed her to the dining room. On the table, pancakes were served with a bottle of maple syrup next to it and also a small plate of butter. She sat down in her usual seat and waited for Tom. "Milk?" he asked. "Please, thanks." she answered.

The two ate in a rather awkward silence. This isn't what Tom had in mind. He was about to break the silence when suddenly, "Do you want to come with me to the park for a jog?" Hermione asked, staring into his eyes. Tom saw a pleading expression on her face so he knew he couldn't say no. "Sure, what time?" he asked back. "After you've done the dishes." Hermione said with a smirk and quickly sprinted to her room, leaving Tom alone at the table with all the dirty plates. Tom chuckled at her silliness and gathered all the things to be washed. "Thank Merlin for magic." he said to himself as he levitated the plates and cups.

_______________

"Mione, what the hell? Wait up!" Tom yelled, panting, trying to catch up with Hermione who was far ahead of him. Hermione turned around and jogged in reverse while smirking at Tom. "You're weak, Hiddleton. No wonder you're single. No woman likes a weak man." she joked and turned back around and stepped up her pace.

Hermione was wearing a thin grey sweater with a pair of really tight lime green jogging shorts. Tom couldn't stop staring at her bum while she runs. God damn he thought while looking at it move while she's moving as well. There were other women at the park wearing the same tight jogging shorts as hers, but none of them looked as tempting as Hermione.

Tom shook his head out of his thoughts and stepped up his speed. He managed to catch up with her and now he was running by her side. "Getting slower Granger?" Tom said with a smirk. "Did I motivate you with my words just now? How wonderful." she said. "Uh, more like motivate me with the view." Tom muttered under his breath. "What?" she asked. "Nothing."