Epilogue

Two years later;

She was gathering all the carrots to feed the animals. Her husband giving baths to their babies. Nothing could ever possibly get any worse than a quarrel in the Scamander's house, deep in the tiny neighbourhood in Corleen Forests in Ireland.

She was a researcher, going on with her grandfather-in-law's legacy in researching the fantastic beasts that roams the face of Earth. Her husband, the same occupation as her.

*knock knock knock*

"I'll get it!" she yelled while wiping her hands on the apron she was wearing.

Her long hair flapped as she ran towards the door.

"Oh. You're new here. Who might you be? New neighbors? Have my nargles been disturbing your backyard?" Luna chirped. He laughed. "Your nargles are behaving very well Mrs Scamander. I am indeed your new neighbour. However, I can be more than that. I heard you were searching for a caretaker for your animals, isn't that right?" Luna beamed and clapped her hands. "Oh goodie! Goodie! Rolf would be ecstatic to hear about this. Come on inside, my Jarveys learnt how to make tea recently. Don't ask how. It was torture training them. With their constant splurs of curses and all that."

Luna gestured for him to sit down in the dining. "You do drink tea right?"

"Of course I do."

"My husband's bowtruckles like to dip their fawly little branches into his tea y'know. Silly little creatures those are." Luna stared into space.

Rolf ran down the stairs with two very naked babies in his arms. "IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS?!"

"No-no. I swear it's not what you think it is." he panicked.

"THE NEW CARETACKER?! YOU'RE HIRED!" Rolf exclaimed and levitated his babies non verbally. "I'm Rolf by the way. Rolf Scamander. Father to these two rascals and husband to that angel." Rolf remarked, pointing at his wife.

He got up and shook his hands with Rolf's.

"Pleasure to be your acquaintance. My name would be Tom Hiddleton. Just call me Tom would you?" he said and turned to look at Luna. She could swear his eyes resembled a snake's for a split second.

"Well then Tom. Consider yourself home! Welcome to the family!"

"I do feel at home." Tom smirked. "We're going to be good mates, I can feel it!"

"We'll grow closer indeed. Very.." he stared into Luna's eyes. "...very close indeed."

-
-
-
-
-
-

THE END