Chapter Four

Author's Comments: I need to stop posting these without editing them... I'm so sorry you have to read my mistakes omg! Please expect edits soon! And I'm also sorry I keep making these long ;;;; regardless, I hope you continue to enjoy! I'll be piecing things together soon!

It didn't take long for the boat to finally arrive. Luckily my stomach didn't mess up as bad as last time. Spark did offer me a hand, but I rejected it and helped myself. The sailor stayed by the ferry as Spark and I moved on ahead. We saw a lot of trees on the Island—it almost reminded me of Viridian Forest.

"Remember that time you got lost as a kid in Viridian Forest...?" Spark spoke up as if he read my mind. Baffled, I started to walk faster. He easily followed my pace. Sometimes I forget how quick on his feet Spark could be.

"How old were we then? Eight?" he continued to bring up the topic, despite my hints of ignorance. I sighed and shook my head.

"Around there. You got us even more lost, you know. Saying you saw a pink Pokémon. All we found were Pikachu's." I scoffed, finding it hard to believe I've known Spark for so long. Blanche came later in our lives.

"I did see a pink Pokémon! It had a tail..." he always sounded so sure of himself whenever this topic was brought up.

"Are you sure it wasn't a Clefairy?" I still didn't believe him, but he nodded frantically in reply. I tried very hard to remember if there was any pink Pokémon but nothing came to mind.

"It was pink as... as that Pokémon!" I had no clue what Spark was exclaiming until I looked up. The stories were true, Cresselia did stop by this Island. When we made eye contact, the pink Pokémon vanished just like that.

"Wait—man..." disappointed as his words, Spark put his raised-up hand back down to his side. We both headed over to where Cresselia once was, since we saw something fall. Spark made it to the destination first, and picked the item up. Now that we got a closer look, we both knew right away what it was.

"A Lunar Wing!" we announced in a coordination. At least we got something out of this trip. I hoped for more, but there was nothing else here. Not even a sign of a statue or anything of the sort.

"We should head back. I don't plan to wait for its return." I said, turning around to go back. Spark gave me a nod and we walked to the sailor. I hoped to get more than one Lunar Wing, but this would be enough for now. I clipped it on my belt as I had with the other one. I did plan to give it to Spark, but since I was still mad at him, I wanted to wait.

"You made it back! Did you both see Cresselia?" the sailor was fine—we both nodded in reply to him. He patted his chest, giving us reassurance.

"Trust this old man to take you back safely. Are you two ready?" I nodded again, and started to head back onto the ship. I stopped when I didn't hear any footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Spark standing still, in thinking.

"Spark? Are you alright?" I crossed my arms, hoping my movement grabbed his attention. He hummed softly in reply. I wanted to get out of here.

"Something's telling me to stay a little longer. Can you wait here?" Spark asked, finally breaking free from his thoughts. For some reason, I disliked it when he asked me to wait on him.

"No. You always try to do things on your own when it comes to your intuition. Let me help." I might've been mad at him, but I still cared for him. I marched on over to his spot, and he blinked in surprise. I grabbed his shoulder, trying to get him to snap out of his current thought process. Not long after, I gave him a rough shake.

"O-okay ok! You can come with me! We'll be back, sir!" somehow, scaring the living daylights out of him worked. I started to drag him, but the sailor hollered.