Chapter Seven

Author's Notes: Okay... I don't know why this took me so long to upload, I mean... I have up to chapter twelve done on this story LOL. I think I was planning on editing this, but never got around to it ah;;; so sorry for the wait, I hope you enjoy this long chapter and I'm sorry for the mistakes!! This is what happens when writers get carried away hahahhah... please feel free to like and comment! Also, there is my other story, Blanche x Reader if you're interested in that sort!

"Should I go to Newmoon Island now, or later, Spark? You're the intuitive one, help me decide." I was good at decision-making, sure, but I wanted Spark to participate in the change of events more. He did help us discover Jasper owned a lab back in Johto, after all.

"Huh? Um, uh... trust your instincts!" he said his motto so quick that I had to face-palm at his answer. This is not what I expected, and I knew my instincts were terrible compared to his.

"Is that your instincts speaking, or is that you speaking?" I let out an exasperated sigh. Ever since we had that emotional talk, I noticed I've been more expressive. It was hard to tell if Spark noticed though, since he didn't point it out yet.

"Both! You can't rely on me for everything. This is your quest, I'm simply the follower! You know, like in video games? Ever play Dragon Age?" he grinned and I rolled my eyes. His answers still made no sense to me.

"Yes, but sometimes the followers help with decision-making, but fine. We are on a time crunch, umm...." I put a hand onto my chin, focused on my thinking mode. However, Spark nudged me.

"Intuition doesn't work that way. You don't think about it! How do you answer questions on your tests when you're stumped and don't know the answer to?" I knew he was trying to be simple-minded, but we both had different ways of thinking. I groaned and shook my head in reply.

"Think multiple choice questions. You'd circle the one that draws your attention the most, right? And avoid all the doubt!" he started to sound more clear, but that's what I attempted to do before. Though, he probably had more meaning behind his reasoning.

"Okay, okay... if I can't think too hard on it, then I don't think we should go." After I spoke, he raised his hand and gave me the 'okay' symbol. I wasn't sure if he was simply in agreement with my decision, or if my intuitive answer was considered correct to him.

"If you did choose, what would you choose?" I asked.

"Curiosity killed the Meowth, so I'm going to leave you guessing!" I looked down at the ground and squinted at the rocks under my feet, annoyed with his answers right now. Though deep down, I knew Spark was focusing on positivity so we could forget the conversation back there.

"Not fair, but fine, you are the intuitive one. How about this, what do you think Blanche is doing right now, based on your intuition?" I had no idea why I was playing this game with him right now, but it was amusing. Listening to his intuition helped our hopes shine. Perhaps that was why he was always called the little ball of sunshine to our teammates.

"Texting you." He said his answer bluntly, and I raised a brow in confusion. I lifted my phone and went to see, and stared at it intently. Somehow, he was right on point. His intuition was in the works right now, which was a good sign.

Ø I found information on Darkrai. Please meet up with one of my teammates there, they said they'll help you.

With a little added emoji at the end, Blanche finished their text. I looked at Spark and showed it to him, and he nodded with certainty. Soon after I did, my phone buzzed, and a map of the trainer's location could be seen. They weren't far from our current location.