three

[Pipsqueak]

Wednesday 12:03 pm

I snuck some golden french fries that sat untouched in Vilde's plate, as she went on and on about who was doing the pre-drink tonight. I never understood why everyone was so hell bent on getting wasted. Why would we have a pre-drink to later go to the main party where we would drink again? 

My ears cancelled out the on going discussion since my place was out of question, due to me having my little sister at home. There were about 2 or 3 fries scattered on Vilde's plate and I hoped that this discussion lasted all lunch, so she would never notice that her food was gone.

My back pocket buzzed, so I reached for my phone to check who had messaged me.

951 91 931: better see you at the penetrator party friday

Saskia: who is this?

951 91 931: i am quite surprised my little stalker doesn't know my number

Saskia: i never gave you my number ???

Asshole: William owed me a favor (;

Saskia: i'm not coming to your party

Asshole: what's better than seeing me friday?
Saskia: everything and anything

Asshole: William and i are annoyed that you won't  come

Saskia: i am going to kill William 

Asshole: i'm gonna drive you insane until you agree to coming to that party

I locked my phone, securing it back in my pocket since that conversation was giving me a headache. I was going to kill William for giving Chris my number, then delete my number off of Chris' phone.

I set my phone face down, so I wasn't bothered by anymore messages from Chris. After 15 minutes of arguing, we decided on the pre-drink being at Noora's place. I had no idea how they were going to react to me saying no to the pre-drink and party, but I was going to stay firm with my decision.

"Everyone in?" Noora asked all of us and as usual, all eyes were on me to see what my predictable answer was.

"I actually have to watch Milla, so I really can't. My mom is working the late shift." I honestly spoke, and none of them argued with me since it was Milla.

"How is Milla?" Vilde asked, taking a huge liking to Milla since she wanted a little sister and Milla was very similar to her.

"She's starting school soon." I beamed at them, thinking how crazy it is that within a few moments we are already grown up.