twenty five

UPDATE: literally started this during winter break and now its may and im finishing it... disregard the authors note but i hope everyone's year has been great so far (:

A/N: decided to give you guys a new years special just bc i thought of this story during break. enjoy and happy new years.

[new year same old bitch]

Sunday 11:42 pm
december 30th

SASKIA'S POV:

Holding Noora's hand, I searched for Chris in the swarm of people cooped up in his apartment for his pre-new years eve party. I told him it was the dumbest thing in the world, but we both knew this was just another excuse to party. I didn't blame him since next semester would be his last semester, so he had every reason to make the most of his last year at Nissen.

As I found his pretty little head in the crowd and pulled Noora along with me to him. Standing right behind his tall figure, I tapped his shoulder and he turned around to look. A drunk smile was plastered across his face. He placed his limp arms around me, squishing me into his chest, with Noora laughing at my discomfort.

"Okay buddy, you need to sit down." I managed to say, with my face still squished to his black sweatshirt.

"Only if you'll come sit with me." He slurred on his words, causing Noora and I to laugh.

Noora and I helped him over to a couch, placing him down there. I sat on the shoulder of the couch, right next to him, and he placed his hand on my thigh. Resting my hand on top of his, I drank the bottle of beer that was in my hand.

"Hey I wanna sipppp of that." Chris said in his cute little drunk voice, and I shook my head, holding the bottle as far as I could from him.

"You don't need anymore alcohol in your system." I raised my eyebrows at him, before chugging the rest of the bottle.

With a huge frown on his face, he pulled me down off the shoulder of the couch and onto his lap. I turned to see William crying at my expression of shock and annoyance.

"Chris, what the fuck are you doing?" I turned to look at his face as I told him off.

"Hey, you've had no problems sitting on my lap before." He announced loudly, and I squeezed my eyes shut in embarrassment.

As Chris and I were sat there bickering about what he had just announced to half of his year at Nissen, a few guys in his year approached us. They loudly greeted Chris, and I got off his lap, sitting back on the shoulder of the couch. Looking around for the rest of the girls at the party, I tried to avoid myself being put into a conversation with those guys.

Since those guys were basically wasted as much as Chris was, their form of whispering was really just them trying to talk softly, but borderline yelling.

"So Chris, how is she, you know?" One asked wiggling his eyebrows as the rest of them made whistling noises.

I already hated where this conversation was going, and I wanted no part of it, yet I decided to see what exactly Chris was going to answer.

"Oh she is up for anything and everything." He lied, yet he kept going. "You know how girls like her are. All talk, hard to get, but once you have them all that feistiness goes away."

My mouth gaped open, and I sat their in shock with Chris' answer to those guys. Their eyes were on me, and mine were on Chris. However, Chris didn't look at me. He knew what he had said was wrong. He knew what he had said about me was so fucking insulting, yet he did it. It didn't matter whether he was sober or not, he still did it.