ten

[seven minutes in hell]

Monday 7:12 pm

It was our last night at the cabin and the plan was to party. I mean everyone was for the past two nights, but this time it was going to be me included. My sleepy ass was in bed by 9 all this trip, so I took an afternoon nap to be up all night. I actually could pull an all-night, but I only saved that for binge watching my favorite tv shows.

All of were crammed in the small bathroom, trying to push each other out of the way so we would see ourselves. Although Noora was done first, perfectly filling in her lips with deep red lipstick, she still stood in the bathroom. Vilde was trying to concentrate on doing Eva's eyeshadow, Sana was trying to finish her winged liner, and Chris was adding chalk,that colored your hair temporarily, on pieces of her hair.

With all that going on, all I was trying to do was put on mascara without it going everywhere. After a couple coats, I gave up on finishing and left the crowded bathroom. I had a white shirt on and opted on changing out of it, knowing a party in the woods wasn't the best place to wear one.

I rummaged through my things, putting on a light grey cropped sweater with metallic bomber jacket. Instead of jeans I wore some trouser, black overalls and white converse. This was probably not party wear, but I just wanted to be comfy. I threw my hair up into a half up, half down hair style and was ready.

I went to go check on the other girls who were still getting ready. Surprisingly I was finished quickly, when usually it was Noora. She was stuck in the bathroom, curling the ends of her hair. While waiting for them to finish up, I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

A notification from 'Asshole' popped up on my phone and I went to my messages.

Asshole: Just warning you that you may not be able to restrain yourself from hooking up with me tonight (;

Saskia: The thought of you is enough to restrain me from hooking up with you.

Asshole: We will see about that.

Saskia: You won't be able to change my mind.

Asshole: Hurry your ass over here

Saskia: No.

Asshole: Too scared you won't be able to stop yourself from getting near me?

Saskia: Whatever helps you cope with constant rejection.

The girls were finally ready and we could start to hear muffled music coming from outside. All of us walked out together, and then went towards others. I shoved my hands in my pockets, finding it too cold to even have a beer. So instead, I sat near the bonfire in the middle on the crowd.