six

[breakfast and games]

Monday 6:30 am

Were Mondays the day of the devil? Were they always this difficult? I groaned, mentally and physically preparing myself for school. After bringing my belongings downstairs, I made myself a sandwich for lunch and then sat at the table with my family.

I had caught a small cold over the weekend that I was just now getting rid of, so I was relying on Noora and William to take me to school. As much as loved William's car, I hated being squished in the back of that Porsche. Of course I was short enough to fit, it was just too claustrophobic.

Even though it was a bit early, small cafes were open and the three of us were going out to eat breakfast. Class didn't start until 8:30, so we had loads of time to kill. I wasted my time on my phone until they arrived.

KOSEGRUPPA

Eva: Saskia, everyone is talking about how great your party was on Friday!!!

Vilde: Um can you host all the parties please?? ((;

Sana: Who is hosting they next party??

Eva: I heard Isak is.

Noora: Yeah, I think he is. Everyone in?

Vilde: Duh

Eva: Hell ya!!

Sana: Cant make it :(

Noora: I'm in and William said so are the Penetrators.

Saskia: Still sick so idk :/

Eva: Saskiaaaaaaa

Vilde: You partied so hard on Friday, you have to come!

I honestly had no idea of how hard I actually partied. I couldn't remember a single thing that happened Friday night. I just knew I pulled off the party without my mom knowing. That last thing I could remember was myself dancing with Chris and Vilde. Now I was wondering if anything actually happened.

A private message from Noora, notifying me she was outside, interrupted me from my thoughts and typing another message in the group chat.

"Bye Mom! Bye Milla!" I shouted, throwing my backpack over my shoulder and making my way outside to William's black Porsche that was parked across the street.

I looked both ways before jogging across the vacant street. The sun was rising and the sky looked breath taking. Noora stood outside the car, so I could push forward her seat and get in the back. As I did so, I could Chris fucking Schistad sitting in the backseat with a huge grin on his face.

"You're fucking kidding me." I sighed at Noora and William, not content with the fact that I was trapped in the back with Chris.

Noora got in and we were off to whatever breakfast place we had decided on. I sat the farthest I could from Chris, while his arm extended across the top of the seat. His fingers reached me, and I could feel them playing with strands of my hair. I swatted away his hand, glaring at him. Noora and William were engaged in some conversation, and William's music kept Chris and I company in the back.

"As irresistible as I am, I don't like you so stay on your side of the seat." Chris placed his backpack between us, mocking me by saying something I would probably say to him.