twenty

[daddy issues]

Friday 6:35 pm

The girls had huddled around me for the past 45 minutes, making me feel suffocated. Some of them had been working on my hair and the others were working on my makeup. They were treating one dinner with Chris and his family as my wedding day. My look was not the main focus of tonight. As for my look, hell I didn't even get to see what they had done to me.

Finally the girls moved back, admiring me as if I was a piece of their artwork that they had just finished. Noora handed me a mirror, and I nervously took it. I held the mirror up to my face, letting out a sigh of relief. They had done a great job. It was better than anything I could do by myself. Noora and Vilde had done a pretty natural bronze look on me, while Eva and Chris Berg had fixed my hair into a half up half down style. Sana really just supervised and told the girls what not to do, and I mean she had done it pretty well.

Noora was letting me borrow one of her black dresses. I had no formal dresses that really fit or looked flattering on me, so I was happy she had offered me one to wear for the night. Although she had told me that she had only wore that dress once in Madrid and her style had definitely changed from what it was back then. I grabbed the dress and left the room to change as they excitedly waited on Noora's bed.

In the bathroom, I pulled off my clothes and pulled on the black dress that hugged every inch of my body. This was most definitely not something I would ever own. I wasn't even sure if I liked how I looked in it. I couldn't see Noora wearing this now. It was not her style at all. Pulling the dress down a bit, even though it was way past my butt and quite modest, I still felt paranoid in this thing.

I walked out to Noora's room, with an unsure look on my face. Eskild had joined the girls on the bed and all of them looked just as shocked as him. They didn't even say a word to me, which of course aggravated me since I was already a little stressed out about tonight.

"Well say something!" I finally broke the silence, because I just could not take it anymore.

"If I was straight, my dick would not be as calm as it is right now. Saskia, this is a look." Eskild gasped, his hands on his cheeks and his mouth wide open.

I cracked a smile at his comment, and that eased up a lot of tension that I was feeling. The girls had showered me with such sweet words, and I was lucky to have a group of people that were so uplifting. Their words had definitely boosted myself confidence and I was starting to like how I looked in this dress.

My phone buzzed and I ran to it, expecting a text from Chris.

Asshole: are you on your way? i want you here before my dad gets here.

Saskia: i will leave right now.
be there soon.

Asshole: you better be lookin hot bc thats gonna be the only highlight of this night for me

Saskia: is my presence not
enough for you???

Asshole: you are enough for me

I put my phone down, looking for the damn heels Eva had brought for me to borrow. Sana handed them to me, and I slipped them on. For someone who rarely wore any type of heel, I was pretty good with them, and that was one less thing to worry about tonight. Before we left, I examined my look one last time. Chris had to dress very formal, and I was hoping this was enough. I didn't want to be overdressed or underdressed.