twenty four

[A/N]: pls leave me comments as u read so i know you guys still wanna read this story and it will make staying up till 3 am worth while. ur comments are my fav thing in the world i swear.
-

[STDs and first dates]

Friday 12:07 pm

Whilst chatter filled the classroom, I was sat at my desk, desperately trying to finish my homework. I hated having to do homework during the weekend and although I always ended up working on assignments on the weekends, this time I didn't have much. This would probably be the first weekend in months that I could take the weekend completely for myself and just chill out.

Circling the last multiple choice answer on the last page of the packet, I pulled out my phone and put my work away. A small grin formed on my face from how content I was that I had finished. I looked beside me to see that Eva was struggling to finish hers. She always opted for copying my answers, but this time, she chose to trying doing her own work. I was honestly quite proud of her for taking that initiative.

"How the hell did you finish that fast?" She looked at me with her mouth gaped open, making her look absolutely silly.

"Well, I don't nap during the biology lectures so that is definitely a start." I trailed off, raising my eyebrows at her and she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Hey! You know I hate science. It's really not my fault." She pointed her index in front of my face, defending herself.

"Mhm Miss Mohn." I gave her one of Noora's sassy looks, causing her to laugh, which made me realize I was just getting her more off track.

"Evaaaaa. You finish now, then you can party hard this weekend." I told her, and she instantly got back to work.

Shaking my head, I went to messages checking to see if I had any, which really meant I wondered if Chris had texted me.

Asshole: how has your day been beautiful?

Saskia: guess who finished all her homework

Asshole: you and so im taking that your day has be outstanding

Saskia: wow my manz really knows me so well

Asshole: your manz huh? possessive (;

Saskia: just when i was about to say i missed your annoying texts

Asshole: cant help it baby

Saskia: wow no annoying selfie either?!

Asshole: you spoke too soon